Bumper

Brent sims

I’m going to get read of my hard rock bumper trying to decide on a new stubby bumper been looking at the poison spider bfh and ARD what are y’all running and is anyone got one of those to

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

longarmwj

IMG_3094.jpg
I love my Poison Spyder BFH. Wouldn’t ya know tho about a month after I bought mine they released one with fog light provisions [emoji849]. It’s taken a few hits and served me well.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I have a Warn stubby and it took out a traffic light! Fucked up the winch mount plate that is all.

IMG_20180403_140823375.jpg

MericaMade

I’m going to get read of my hard rock bumper trying to decide on a new stubby bumper been looking at the poison spider bfh and ARD what are y’all running and is anyone got one of those to

I had the Poison Spyder front and rear bumpers and sold all and went to GenRight stuff. Give them a look they have really nice stuff!

SLO

Of course most of us will love what we have but I really do like my KD Fabworks front bumper. Similar to PSC and that FMF but I really like some of the lines and how he mounts the D-ring tabs. Really good quality. Their rear bumper is by far my favorite. And I believe KDF is a bit less expensive than the others but I don't recall if that is before or after powder coat.

KDF.jpg

Last edited:

MDK210

Never liked steel bumpers so I went aluminum from Rock Hard 4x4. My thought was, why pay all that money for a lift then add a few hundred pounds of bumper which weighs it all down...seems counter productive.

Top Bottom