Raceline Monster Beadlocks?

I am going from 37's to 40's and therefore a 12.5" wide to a 13.5" wide tire. I am currently running ATX Slabs and due to the width of my garage, I am trying to keep the overall track of the Jeep from getting much wider. It looks like the standard cast Raceline Monster has 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing and that would work perfectly for me compared to the -38 offset and 3.5 backspacing of the slab.

How do yall that are running raceline wheels like them?

jesse3638

Hooked
I've had no issues with mine. Only thing is I wish they had the aluminum ring when I bought mine. It looks like it offers a bit of protection for the bolts. I have the steel ring and have had no issues. Keep inimd there are 32 bolts as opposed to the 24 you have now. Adds a little extra torque time..haha

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I am going from 37's to 40's and therefore a 12.5" wide to a 13.5" wide tire. I am currently running ATX Slabs and due to the width of my garage, I am trying to keep the overall track of the Jeep from getting much wider. It looks like the standard cast Raceline Monster has 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing and that would work perfectly for me compared to the -38 offset and 3.5 backspacing of the slab.

How do yall that are running raceline wheels like them?

Aren’t you concerned about rubbing with 40’s on that low of offset? Or are you on full widths?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Edit: just saw what axles you had. Disregard. :thumb:

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great looking wheels, I am still looking around but honestly been looking at the Raceline wheels.

Top Bottom