Parts for Sale in LV - Rubicon D44’s, Pro Comp Wheels, 37” Nitto TG, 3.6, Trans Case

SLO

Built Rubicon D44’s, Mopar BBK, Adams 1310, Pro Comp Wheels, 3.6 Pentastar

My Jeep is down at Motech and I have a pile of parts that I need to sell now. I’d love to do a local deal in Las Vegas rather than ship but I’ll be driving the Jeep back to Oregon with a trailer so I could theoretically drive through northern California or Nevada. Here is what I have:

- Factory front and rear Dana 44 axles with 5.13 gears and Riddler diff covers. Fronts have the full Artec Armor Kit and new ball joints (I believe they are Synergy). They have 42,000 on them. I have asked around quite a bit and I am told that they are worth $4000 -$4500 so I am starting at $4000 but please PM me with any reasonable offers.

- Mopar front big brake kit and Teraflex rear big brake kit. Selling just the calipers, rotors, caliper brackets and pads. The Master Cylinder and Booster have a leak but I'll include them if you want them and think you may be able to fix the leak. Less than 1,500 miles on the kit. $700

- Adams 1310 Drive Shafts. Less than 1,500 miles on them. The only driving they have was around town for a few weeks plus a drive down to the Rubicon and back. $750

- (5) Pro Comp 7005 17” Wheels. Normal rock rash on all 5. $250

- 3.6 Pentastar and Auto Transmission with 42,000 miles. PM if interested

PM for more details or pictures.

Last edited:
Top Bottom