Steering stabilizer

ammojustin

IMG_0821.jpg

Hey guys. So I just got my 07’ JK and while the previous owner did take care of this Jeep he did forget a few important thing. He took care of the lift, rims and 37” tires but left me with all the steering components. Just ripped the front end apart. All new Rubicon Express components! 1 ton HD tie rod kit, track bar, Drag link and quick disconnect sway bars. Unfortunately the mounts provided for the stabilizer do not work with the lift brackets. Any suggestions. Had a dual on there prior but I don’t think that will be necessary with the HD system on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
Probably gonna need to be more specific as to what isn't working together. Maybe a couple pics would help others help you.
That being said if you set up your steering properly you will not need to run a stabilizer at all.
Reference this to help you out, this is a write up with stock components but the only difference will be the type of adjuster used on your setup.
https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/3861-Basic-Do-it-Yourself-Jeep-JK-Wrangler-Front-End-Alignment

WJCO

Meme King
Had a dual on there prior but I don’t think that will be necessary with the HD system on it now.

The dual stabilizers never were necessary.

As already asked, please be more specific as to why a single stabilizer won't mount up to your current setup.

ammojustin

That is some great information. Thanks. I believe that I have found the set up I’m going with. Just had to find the right pieces to use. Still very new to doing all of these upgrades myself. I had a TJ for about five years but that was a family daily driver while stationed overseas. So now I have this one to fix up and really learn exactly what’s needed

Top Bottom