No need for the condescending attitude.

Yup. It happens. I've owned 4 Jeeps and have this left over sitting in my garage. Someone could get a good deal on something I'm not going to use. No need for the condescending attitude. But thanks for the reply, it was quality.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hmm... condescending attitude certainly needed considering you haven’t been active in a year and returned just to sell something in the section reserved for ACTIVE MEMBERS. Which you’d understand if you read the rules you agreed to. But thanks for the reply, it too was quality.

Yeti83

Yes you

Sorry I was reading your profile. Thought I may know you. Realized I don’t associate with tool bags that sit on they’re ass behind a computer probably in grandmas basement shopping for deals on JC Whitney and Hot Topic. Get a MANS job you penis wrinkle. Next time think about jacking a thread with some BS. Now go blow someone’s skin flute

longarmwj

Sorry I was reading your profile. Thought I may know you. Realized I don’t associate with tool bags that sit on they’re ass behind a computer probably in grandmas basement shopping for deals on JC Whitney and Hot Topic. Get a MANS job you penis wrinkle. Next time think about jacking a thread with some BS. Now go blow someone’s skin flute

Lmfao you won’t be very welcome here trust me.

And I would love to see what your definition of a “mans job” exactly is lmfao. But of course in typical internet tough guy fashion, the only comebacks you have to resort to are failed attempts at trying to make phallic jokes, and telling somebody they live in a basement and do nothing all day. Of course when somebody breaks the rules they agreed to when they signed up, and are called out, they’re never the bad guy right?

Also, it’s their, not they’re.

Ddays

Hooked

Sounds like you've described yourself perfectly fucknuts. What exactly is a MAN'S job BTW?

Top Bottom