Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All Weather Rubber Floor Mats

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While I'm not really a fan of bedlined tubs, it is something that I consider to be a better option than not having anything at all and as some of you know, that's what we have in Jane, our 1974 Jeep CJ-5 Renegade. But, like in any Jeep that I've owned without carpeting inside, the floor pans can get pretty hot and so, I had been looking for a set of floor mats for a while now and if only to help insulate my feet from the heat. Unfortunately, most of what's out there looks kind of plain jane (no pun intended) but then, I came across these.

20181003181449-50a8ecb4-me.jpg

As you can see, they're all weather rubber floor mats that are made by Cooper Tire and have a design that looks just like the tread pattern on a set of Discoverer STT Pro tires.

20181003181454-2c541b9c-me.jpg

20181003181456-ca7ee988-me.jpg

20181003181500-189ec3a7-me.jpg

Being that Jane is an intermediate CJ-5, she has a storage box under the passenger seat and so a full size front mat wouldn't fit too well here. While I could have trimmed a front mat to make it work, I found that a rear mat worked just as well.

20181003181458-9a6f82dd-me.jpg

Of course, these floor mats can be used in any Jeep and can be trimmed as needed to fit any model. :yup:

Needless to say, if you're in need of floor mats for and would like a some that'll match the STT Pros that you're running on your Jeep, you can buy a complete set of these here:

https://amzn.to/2z5M2oQ

:cool:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Those are awesome! Cooler looking than my weather tech floor mats that’s for sure lol

Now don’t get me wrong, I love how Jane has turned out and all the upgrades and restoration are incredible, but this just might the coolest addition to date... I want some for my JK

Top Bottom