Gladiator Truck?

WJCO

Meme King
We'll know for sure in about 2 weeks. If that is it, I like that the front portion looks like a JL. I was really hoping they wouldn't modify it too much from the JL platform.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Seems a bit odd to me to have a break between the cab and the bed but to have the rear fender "hang" over that break. Maybe I'm just being overly critical to save myself some money. ;)

Texas Nick

Caught the Bug
If that is how the new gladiator would look. I actually dig it. Looks pretty clean. Although, I would hope that if this isn’t the final rendering, that the rear doors would be a more full size style. More than that of what the reg cut off wrangler doors have.

Seems a bit odd to me to have a break between the cab and the bed but to have the rear fender "hang" over that break. Maybe I'm just being overly critical to save myself some money. ;)

Hoping it’s a weird photoshop or bad angels. But those rear fenders are driving my ocd off the charts. To have them come forward of the bed looks retarded. But I also can’t think of how they would look proportional if they didn’t.

wjtstudios

Hooked
If that is how the new gladiator would look. I actually dig it. Looks pretty clean. Although, I would hope that if this isn’t the final rendering, that the rear doors would be a more full size style. More than that of what the reg cut off wrangler doors have.

2019-JT-Jeep-Scrambler-Pickup-Truck-Frame-864x520.jpg

I found this image of the actual sheet metal. I would think for structure and using existing rear door that that would be the final design for those rear doors.

wjtstudios

Hooked

I agree, it looks half assed.

AEV did a better with the brute leaving better clearance there.

aev-brute-double-cab-gear-patrol.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
On the plus side, since the cab forms part of the rear wheel well, maybe the overall length and wheelbase won't be as long as I had originally expected.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
It's also interesting that the gas tank filler is in front of the rear wheel, not behind (like with the AEV Brute).

Top Bottom