Black Friday 2018

devonn216

I wanted to start a thread where we can compile all the Black Friday 2018 deals. This should be very helpful to those trying to take advantage of all the big sales on Jeep parts and general off-road stuff. Please feel free to post any deals you find with links to them. The more we find the more beneficial this thread will be! If it’s a local I store thing just post where it’s at and what the deal is. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

HoosierWolf

Crutchfield is running a bunch of Black Friday sales. They started them on 11-11 in case someone wants to throw their factory stereo in a burn pile.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just saw this deal on Instagram from revolution gear and axle. I highly suggest them for gears and shafts if your in the market. Their lifetime warranty is great for those of us still running semi float shafts
IMG_9806.jpg

Exodus 4x4

Call Bubba at Exodus Jeeps
View attachment 314543

Thanks dude. This thread kind of makes me laugh for a couple reasons.

1) The industry is so cutthroat and margins so thin already that you hardly see any great sales. Thank those guys up on a ridge for that.

2) I’ll pretty much give the same deals year round if people just picked up the phone or sent an email, sometimes even more if it’s a bigger build and the overall margin is pretty good.

That being said, there are some brands that refuse to play ball. AEV for example does not leave any room for discounts.

devonn216

I know most aren’t a fan and they have done some wrong but I’ll post about their sale just FYI. Motobilt has 20% and free shipping right now on all Motobilt brand stuff.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Right now they are doing 40% off on certain Tv's. I got a 50 inch LED 4k Smart tv for right around 300 and my buddy picked up 2 40's for 189 each.

Hmm I’ll check it out. Need a new bedroom Tv. Deciding on moving the living room 55” in and getting a 70” or just getting a 50” for in there.

Thanks

Top Bottom