Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 1 | Overlanding Across the Mojave Desert

Ohhh guys you rock
    Thank you for so much needed drug to satisfy my addiction!!!!
    Did you get Rancho 3.5 lift even before SEMA it is so cool. All those built up JLís are so bad ass which makes me want to just pull the trigger and get one. The struggle is real and if I do would most like end up living in a JEEP
    Great team work and effort in good and bad situations.
    This is what WAYALIFE is about and I am happy to be a part of it

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just finished the video, and all I can say is I can't wait for the next one! love to see all you guys in the videos and I really love all the videos you guys do. I really like the way you're doing your videos now...And of course how you used to do them but now it's just a more personal experience. So awesome to see this and it looks like it's going to be one hell of a ride for the first JLX!!!!! Keep the videos coming!!!! My daughter and I can't wait!

Also awesome job on the SEMA coverage!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video! Looks like itís a blast wheeling with that group

Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Rancho glide plate!

Lotta cooks in the kitchen on that tire change.
    LOL!! What can I say - if it works, it works.

As far as the tire change goes, everyone just wanted to be of help. It was all good.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    Iíll have to watch it tomorrow as it is 8:30 and I gotta be up at 1am, but Iím sure itís good as is everything yíall make!
    Hope you like it when you get to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    You can always tell the guys who run desert trails a lot... They've got the dust lights as one of the first mods. 🤣

Glad you guys were able to participate and bring us along for the ride. Good start to the series! 🍻
    Glad you liked it and hope you enjoy the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    Good work guys! I Love the coverage!
    Thank you. We apologize for not getting better footage and glad that you were still able to enjoy what we were able to get.

Quote Originally Posted by critter812 View Post
    Great video as always!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Some sweet jeeps at JLX! The PSC JL is a beast.

Iíve never seen anyone slam a wheel into a tire like that, crazy!!
    LOL!! I've seen Mel do it before but not quite like Harris. He tapped into beast mod for that

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    So refreshing to see a video like this. You guys kick ass. Brings me back to the old days of the jkx videos capturing the every moment of goods and the bads on film. Thank you both Eddie and Cindy. Although busy and exhausted, you created a perfect quality video.
    Thank you. We are totally beat but trying to get these videos out as soon as we can. We're so glad to hear you still enjoyed the video in spite of our inability to get the kind of footage that the film crew was able to get. The most we can show is what the trip was like for us.

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    Loved the video, really enjoy the experience part as much if not more than the wheeling highlights. Tha m you for sharing and looking fwd to more vids.

Couple other notes, that PSC JL seemed huge and not knocking on the synergy guys but how do you go on that trip without a spare??
    Not sure what they were thinking but I don't think they meant any harm. Never a good idea to wheel without a spare especially when you're running custom wheels to fit bigger brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Strainger View Post
    After seeing the crew for this JLX...all I can say is," oh Man! Let the games begin.!"
    LOL!! Been way too long my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy5160 View Post
    Ohhh guys you rock
    Thank you for so much needed drug to satisfy my addiction!!!!
    Did you get Rancho 3.5 lift even before SEMA it is so cool. All those built up JLís are so bad ass which makes me want to just pull the trigger and get one. The struggle is real and if I do would most like end up living in a JEEP
    Great team work and effort in good and bad situations.
    This is what WAYALIFE is about and I am happy to be a part of it
    Thank you, it's great to have you here and apart of the team

Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    Just finished the video, and all I can say is I can't wait for the next one! love to see all you guys in the videos and I really love all the videos you guys do. I really like the way you're doing your videos now...And of course how you used to do them but now it's just a more personal experience. So awesome to see this and it looks like it's going to be one hell of a ride for the first JLX!!!!! Keep the videos coming!!!! My daughter and I can't wait!

Also awesome job on the SEMA coverage!
    Thank you. We're so glad that you were okay with the way we did this video. Being that we couldn't get any shots from the outside, we tried our hardest to share what we were seeing and doing in a more personal way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Great video! Looks like itís a blast wheeling with that group
    Definitely a good time

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    So grateful you brought us along. Harris is a beast lol. Canít believe he slammed that beadlock in there like that. Pure awesomeness. Canít wait for part 2

Glad you got to see some of your old friends on this trip. Definitely makes it special. Good start to a memorable trip. Looks like the JL cruises along real smooth with your setup.

Been Around the Block Tanktitan's Avatar
    Really cool video. Brings WAYALIFE to life.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    Great video. I love Laughlin, I love Harris, and I love El Burro Borracho. Plus you add the Jeep into it it's like four of my favorite things.
    Last edited by MericaMade; 11-15-2018 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    So grateful you brought us along. Harris is a beast lol. Canít believe he slammed that beadlock in there like that. Pure awesomeness. Canít wait for part 2
    LOL!! If you've ever tried throwing a wheel into a tire like that, you know how hard it really is or at least, not without having the tire bounce back in your face and breaking your nose and teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Slimebones View Post
    Glad you got to see some of your old friends on this trip. Definitely makes it special. Good start to a memorable trip. Looks like the JL cruises along real smooth with your setup.
    Surprisingly, the Rancho coils and shocks did a great job off providing a great ride. Perhaps the only downside to it was that it's a bit on the tall side. Would have been better if we were running 40's... Hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Tanktitan View Post
    Really cool video. Brings WAYALIFE to life.
    Thank you, we're so glad you liked it

Quote Originally Posted by MericaMade View Post
    Great video. I love Laughlin, I love Harris, and I love El Burro Borracho. Plus you add the Jeep into it it's like for my favorite things.
    LOL!! Thank you.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast