Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 1 | Overlanding Across the Mojave Desert

Fresh Catch
    Great video! Looking forward to part 2!

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Look's like a great time. Thanks for sharing.

You’re crazy... poor quality my ass... Great video! You always keep it Real... Looks like an awesome trip so far.... can’t wait to see the rest.

Nothing but a Thing boardsurfer's Avatar
    Dude just chucked that beadlock into the tire like it was nothing. I'm still in awe.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbaron View Post
    Great video! Looking forward to part 2!
    Thank you. We're so glad you enjoyed the video in spite of its shortcomings.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    Look's like a great time. Thanks for sharing.
    Thank you. We appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter View Post
    You’re crazy... poor quality my ass... Great video! You always keep it Real... Looks like an awesome trip so far.... can’t wait to see the rest.
    LOL! You're too kind and we appreciate it. There were tons of shots that the film guys got to get that we would have loved to have gotten too but weren't able to. I'm sure their video will be 10x better than ours but we're glad that you can still appreciate ours.

Quote Originally Posted by boardsurfer View Post
    Dude just chucked that beadlock into the tire like it was nothing. I'm still in awe.
    LOL!! Try it sometime. I have and it's nowhere as easy as Harris made it look.

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Thank you. We're so glad you enjoyed the video in spite of its shortcomings.

Thank you. We appreciate it.

LOL! You're too kind and we appreciate it. There were tons of shots that the film guys got to get that we would have loved to have gotten too but weren't able to. I'm sure their video will be 10x better than ours but we're glad that you can still appreciate ours.
    $250,000 camera, full film crew, you could get Michael fucking Bay and it still wouldn’t live up to what we all love about the WAYALIFE videos. I don’t care who gets what shots, WAYALIFE videos are more than just some footage recorded on a camera and thrown in an editing blender. It’s organic, it tells us YOUR story and it lets us come along for the ride. That is what makes WAYALIFE so unique and why we all love it.

Excellent video as usual...I can relate going into a store for road trip provisions and heading straight to the booze section first...

An excellent example why you should always carry a spare...

And slamming that wheel into the tire...ballsy, especially when it's late and your tired...slightly off target and I can see that bouncing back and having a bad ending to a good day...

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    $250,000 camera, full film crew, you could get Michael fucking Bay and it still wouldn’t live up to what we all love about the WAYALIFE videos. I don’t care who gets what shots, WAYALIFE videos are more than just some footage recorded on a camera and thrown in an editing blender. It’s organic, it tells us YOUR story and it lets us come along for the ride. That is what makes WAYALIFE so unique and why we all love it.
    ^^^^ Exactly! Your videos brought us here and we enjoy every minute. You could film it on a stop motion polaroid, from the back seat and we’d still be glued to the screen. (I have no clue what a stop motion polaroid is... I just made that up)

Holy shit! That wheel slam was straight out of WWF! Haha
    https://i.giphy.com/media/3ohc13x0JQ8AZLRapy/giphy.gif

Thanks for sharing with us. Great job on capturing the camaraderie. Looking forward to part 2
    en hopup veritas

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast