Drive shaft replacement with JL?

MericaMade

Hey guys asking for a buddy who just purchased the JL and looking at the Evo 3.5 Enforcer stage one with the Kings set up. Being that it's a 3.5 lift will he have to upgrade driveshafts?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys asking for a buddy who just purchased the JL and looking at the Evo 3.5 Enforcer stage one with the Kings set up. Being that it's a 3.5 lift will he have to upgrade driveshafts?

If it's a 2-door, the rear needs to be replaced. If it's a 4-door, possibly but not necessarily. I'm pretty sure the Kings are short enough that the front drive shaft will be okay. So long as you install a rear track bar relocation bracket, the rear drive shaft should clear the gas tank skid as well.

MericaMade

If it's a 2-door, the rear needs to be replaced. If it's a 4-door, possibly but not necessarily. I'm pretty sure the Kings are short enough that the front drive shaft will be okay. So long as you install a rear track bar relocation bracket, the rear drive shaft should clear the gas tank skid as well.
Thanks Eddie, its a 4 door and I see the Evo kit includes the raised rear track bar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom