Hi from St. Louis

Samsolo

Calamity Jane introduced me to Wayalife about a year ago and I just found the forum about a month ago. Absolutely LOVED the Calamity Jane series and look forward to more videos about her. Since I was little, I've had a thing for CJ's! I drive my first jeep, a 2006 Wrangler X and I don't ever plan on getting rid of her. She's named Elsa, after the lioness in the book BornFree.
I get the feeling this is more of a JK and JL site but the overall wayalife message really appeals to me. Ed seems like a super nice guy and I enjoy the videos very much. Looking forward to virtually meeting all of you! :)

BaddestCross

Calamity Jane introduced me to Wayalife about a year ago and I just found the forum about a month ago. Absolutely LOVED the Calamity Jane series and look forward to more videos about her. Since I was little, I've had a thing for CJ's! I drive my first jeep, a 2006 Wrangler X and I don't ever plan on getting rid of her. She's named Elsa, after the lioness in the book BornFree.
I get the feeling this is more of a JK and JL site but the overall wayalife message really appeals to me. Ed seems like a super nice guy and I enjoy the videos very much. Looking forward to virtually meeting all of you! :)
Welcome to WAL from SoCal! 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Samsolo

Thanks guys!! Was working on the jeep today making an antenna mount and installing an external cb speaker. Winding down with Wayalife videos...

Top Bottom