Jk on Dynatrac xd 60s

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
This is hard to do. Jk on tons and 40s. Up for sale is a 2013 bright white Jeep JK unlimited Sahara with leather seats. Fronts have are heated. Has Jeep touch screen with navigation. 84k and counting on the odometer. The Jeep is heavily modified.

Located in Elko, NV. 4hrs away from Reno, NV, Salt Lake City & Boise, ID

Asking 48k o.b.o

Has rubicon front swaybar with evo disco.
Rubicon 4:1 transfer case with about 15k miles.

Axles:
Front is a full width Dynatrac xd front housing with
Pro rock knuckles. Has an arb locker with 5.38 gears. Chromoly outer stubs. Dynalocs stubby hubs. Thicker tubes.
Has psc big bore hydro assist kit with the ram mounted on the raised trackbar mount. Have an extra set of hydraulic lines.
Rear axle:
Dynatrac xd 60 with 5.38s and auburn ect’d locker.

Wheels are ATX slabs in 5x5.5 lug pattern with 40” nittos trail grapplers. Less than 2k miles but have trail use.

Suspension is 4” evo plush ride springs with king 2.5 shocks front with king bump stops in the front. Rear currently has fox 2.0 shocks. Synergy front trackbar, synergy draglink.

Armor:
Evo mfg cage powder coated tan.
Evo mfg pro tek skid system.
Custom front flat fender armor done by scorpion off road in Vegas.
Scorpion off road rocker guards.
Evo rear builder corners with an evo tire carrier. Has lod sliders that have taken a lot of abuse.
Has evo quarter pounder stubby front bumper.
Evo rear fascia with d ring mounts.

Electronics:
Has an Spod under the hood.
Arb single compressor for front locker
Arb twin in the rear for tires.
Warn Zeon 10s winch with factor 55 thimble.
Rigid industries d2 a pillar lights.
Rigid industries d2 as back up lights.

Probably missing a thing or two. This Jeep has been well used. Has done the rubicon trail and trails in moab.

The negatives: armor is painted with rustoleum Bed liner. Sliders are well use as well as the skids. Sliders could be replaced. They’re only bolted on. Jeep was built to be a rock crawler and has been well used. This is my daily, so the miles will go up. Not the nicest or cleanest build. But built with great parts.

Can check out my build thread for more photos.

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3678.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Kind of reviving this thread. Mileage is 94k. Have changed quite a bit of things.

New poison spyder BFH with comp stinger.

Rear armor is powder coated white. Plan on Powdercoating the armor white as well. Have new cross member that’s needs installed.

Dynomax quiet crawler exhaust without the billet.

Removed the Evo tire carrier.

Factor 55 flat link.

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

4A2393D8-C51D-43BD-BBB8-F07B65E59974.jpg

IMG_1416.jpg

IMG_1564.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom