Last Minutes with ODEN - A Story for Dog Lovers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I was poking around Vimeo today and came across a powerful short film that I hadn't seen in a while and thought it was worth sharing again with you...

silverbackjk

Damn Eddie, that just made me miss my moms dog who sat with me and slept with me for days after a divorce. They are just amazing. Our dog now has a crazy love for my 5 yrs old don!!!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Last Minutes with ODEN

Wife and I just watched it together, both with tears in our eyes. Unfortunately, I've had to make that decision about five times for a variety of family members (pets) over the last decade. I've held them in my arms while the doc does his business every time. Tough, tough stuff.

Great short film, brutal, but great.

Last Minutes with ODEN

I've loved dogs since I can remember, literally.

My family has always had dogs and I've never been there when we have had to put them down. But my family was good about telling us what was going on and saying goodbye has never been easy.

My wife and I got a dog a year and a half ago and I teared up watching this video, thinking about her and all the past pups in my life... Sad stuff.

Beyrgut

Not sure how to even explain the weirdness/coolness feeling when I clicked play and my sleeping Lab woke up and started staring at me with that "look". Very moving video and a great reminder of what unconditional love is all about.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Wow that is a tough video to watch for sure. That was probably one of the hardest things I have ever had to do was put my dog down about 6 years ago. Had him for 10 years. All I could do was take my truck and drive. I think I ended up putting around 500 miles on my truck that day.

kyoteman

This hits home. Had to put my dog down a week ago. Miss him so much. Girlfriend came into the room and starting watching with me and we both started the water works.

JAGS

Hooked
Damn you Eddie. That is more than a story for Dog lovers. That is for anyone who has ever loved and lost. Darn near had tears rolling.

Top Bottom