But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth

spider

07-18 JK Windshield light brackets $30 plus ship or local pickup.

This is a pair of USED RIGID Industries windshield light brackets for either LED or Halogen lights. They will fit a '07 to '18 Jeep Wrangler JK model only. These WILL NOT fit the new 2018 JL model.

All of RIGID’s grilles, OE Brackets, and Mounts are made with 100% stainless steel and covered with UV and abrasion resistant powder-coat to ensure years of use in the harshest conditions.

RIGID Industries offers a lifetime warranty on these brackets.

They are in very good condition. The powder coat is intact over most of the bracket and they hardly have any marks other than where the bolts and light bracket itself set on the bracket. The bottom hole of where the light mounts does have powder coat chipped off from the use of a lock washer. It spun and marked the powder coating. The powder coat is chipped off in a circle on the bottom side of where the lights bolted to the bracket. I used a lock washer on it which made the mark. You can see this in photo #2. Also both brackets have one mounting hole that is slightly bent from over tightening the bolt to mount the brackets to the windshield. The bolt head made an impression to the hole. Still very usable and not noticeable once mounted to the jeep. I rather point all this out than have any surprises if you buy.

87-91 YJ Side Storage boxes $129. plus ship or Local Pickup
Very nice set of storage boxes for 87-91 Sport roll bar Jeep Wrangler. These are the side boxes that fit the rear wheelwell.The key is included with the side boxes. The boxes have no holes other than what the factory put in them. They are in nice working condition. They do show signs of use for their age but still very nice looking. This will ONLY FIT the Sport style roll bar. I'm not sure if they will fit the CJ sport style or not.

87-95 YJ Rear Storage Box $90 plus ship or Local Pickup
Very nice rear storage box for 87-95 Jeep Wrangler.
This rear box has no holes other than what the factory put in them(if any). It does show signs of use for its age but is still very nice looking.
Box is plastic and durable.
The one lock needs a half nut to mount it to the lid. The box is also missing the J202 Key. So there is no key to work the locks.

More pics upon request.

Attachments

• Dscf8101.jpg
    Dscf8101.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 361
  • Dscf8102.jpg
    Dscf8102.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 363
  • Dscf8103.jpg
    Dscf8103.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 372
  • Dscf8118.jpg
    Dscf8118.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 425
  • Dscf8125.jpg
    Dscf8125.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 412
Did you seriously just log back in to post in the classifieds? I think you should just shove a box of razor blades up your ass.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Those brackets are $39 new. Probably free shipping. Most people would just give these to somebody. Thanks for trying to help out. :clap2:

spider

Welcome back :crazyeyes:

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks.:D

Did you seriously just log back in to post in the classifieds? I think you should just shove a box of razor blades up your ass.

:bleh: Cool story bro. Are you the "log in" police? I think I'll need your help with the razor blades since you're the expert and it's your idea. Huntin Dick.jpg

Those brackets are $39 new. Probably free shipping. Most people would just give these to somebody. Thanks for trying to help out. :clap2:
Your point? Are you trying to help out? Good effort. You get a participation trophy. It should arrive in 2-3 weeks. Thanks for wanting to give me free money.
Still bitter over that Rams game?

Attachments

• burnshand.gif
    burnshand.gif
    11.2 KB · Views: 313
  • 1child-bush-memes.jpg
    1child-bush-memes.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 322
  • DUTAMITTOV.jpg
    DUTAMITTOV.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked

:bleh: Cool story bro. Are you the "log in" police? I think I'll need your help with the razor blades since you're the expert and it's your idea. View attachment 314726

Your point? Who's trying to help out? Are you interested in buying them?

I think I stated my point! Price is to high. Now do you see it. And you Win some and you Lose some. or two. Jump on that Bandwagon it won't last to long. Go Hawks!!!! Maybe just read the Buying and Selling rules.

Seahawkfan

Hooked

:bleh: Cool story bro. Are you the "log in" police? I think I'll need your help with the razor blades since you're the expert and it's your idea. View attachment 314726

Your point? Are you trying to help out? Good effort. You get a participation trophy. It should arrive in 2-3 weeks. Thanks for wanting to give me free money.

Not sure why you changed this. First one was better. What a tool. Good luck on selling your junk..

WJCO

Meme King
07-18 JK Windshield light brackets $30 plus ship or local pickup.

This is a pair of USED RIGID Industries windshield light brackets for either LED or Halogen lights. They will fit a '07 to '18 Jeep Wrangler JK model only. These WILL NOT fit the new 2018 JL model.

All of RIGID’s grilles, OE Brackets, and Mounts are made with 100% stainless steel and covered with UV and abrasion resistant powder-coat to ensure years of use in the harshest conditions.

RIGID Industries offers a lifetime warranty on these brackets.

They are in very good condition. The powder coat is intact over most of the bracket and they hardly have any marks other than where the bolts and light bracket itself set on the bracket. The bottom hole of where the light mounts does have powder coat chipped off from the use of a lock washer. It spun and marked the powder coating. The powder coat is chipped off in a circle on the bottom side of where the lights bolted to the bracket. I used a lock washer on it which made the mark. You can see this in photo #2. Also both brackets have one mounting hole that is slightly bent from over tightening the bolt to mount the brackets to the windshield. The bolt head made an impression to the hole. Still very usable and not noticeable once mounted to the jeep. I rather point all this out than have any surprises if you buy.

87-91 YJ Side Storage boxes $129. plus ship or Local Pickup
Very nice set of storage boxes for 87-91 Sport roll bar Jeep Wrangler. These are the side boxes that fit the rear wheelwell.The key is included with the side boxes. The boxes have no holes other than what the factory put in them. They are in nice working condition. They do show signs of use for their age but still very nice looking. This will ONLY FIT the Sport style roll bar. I'm not sure if they will fit the CJ sport style or not.

87-95 YJ Rear Storage Box $90 plus ship or Local Pickup
Very nice rear storage box for 87-95 Jeep Wrangler.
This rear box has no holes other than what the factory put in them(if any). It does show signs of use for its age but is still very nice looking.
Box is plastic and durable.
The one lock needs a half nut to mount it to the lid. The box is also missing the J202 Key. So there is no key to work the locks.

More pics upon request.

Go back to bed, kid.

spider

Be like a spider and fuck off

Why don't ya? No one said sh*t to you or asked you to even join in on the comments.

Go back to bed, kid.

After you boy!

Funny your first post back in 2013 trying to get free shit. Dude get a job already!!!!
WOW? Did you even graduate? Cause your comprehension really needs work If you couldn't read that I entered a chance to win something when I posted back in 2013.
Let me drop the title of the thread to help you out some,, "WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!"

Oh Yay! We must be back in 2004 when fighting on the internet was popular and everyone was doing it. At least this internet fight will up my post count. LMFAO!

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/090/379/InternetFight.gif

It's really nice to see fellow Jeep Owners act this way to other Jeep owners they don't even know. Reminds me of the teenage Camaro owners back in the 80's/90's and possibly today. With attitudes and attacking people like this, maybe you should start flipping the bird to others instead of doing the friendly Jeep wave.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb59cf1ebf4d7f705d7e475bea54ecbe/tenor.gif?itemid=9493909

Seahawkfan

Hooked

Why don't ya? No one said sh*t to you or asked you to even join in on the comments.

After you boy!

WOW? Did you even graduate? Cause your comprehension really needs work If you couldn't read that I entered a chance to win something when I posted back in 2013.
Let me drop the title of the thread to help you out some,, "WIN Truck-Lite LED Headlights!!"

Oh Yay! We must be back in 2004 when fighting on the internet was popular and everyone was doing it. At least this internet fight will up my post count. LMFAO!

It's really nice to see fellow Jeep Owners act this way to other Jeep owners they don't even know. Reminds me of the teenage Camaro owners back in the 80's/90's and possibly today. With attitudes and attacking people like this, maybe you should start flipping the bird to others instead of doing the friendly Jeep wave.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bb59cf1ebf4d7f705d7e475bea54ecbe/tenor.gif?itemid=9493909
Okay you got me WIN FREE SHIT. If you would have read the" https://wayalife.com/forumdisplay.php/21-FOR-SALE-(Active-Members-ONLY)" you wouldn't be going through this shit right now. Sorry Gotta Shit I'll be right back.

longarmwj

After you boy!

I’d call you a pussy but that would be an insult to vaginas everywhere.

longarmwj

Says the guy wearing womens panties.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

And just think Out of 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest? LMFAO!
Learn from your parent's mistake... Use birth control.

Gargle my balls bitch, and then suck a fart outta my ass.

Well my father passed when I was 8 so sadly I can’t really learn much from him!

I’m flattered that you fantasize about me in panties, but I would prefer to neither gargle your balls, nor suck a fart out of your ass. With everything that has gone up there I’m sure it’s toxic.

spider

What the fuck is going on here?
Your guess is as good as mine. I just took a For Sale post trying to unload some things.
There isn't even a member posting here named Sybil.
I guess it's just a pack of hemorrhoids that are flaring up? That or a circle jerk.

IÂ’m flattered that you fantasize about me in panties, but I would prefer to neither gargle your balls, nor suck a fart out of your ass. With everything that has gone up there IÂ’m sure itÂ’s toxic.

No wonder why you act like you do. Whoever brought you up really should've been put away as it shows they never taught you how to be kind to others.
I'm glad you're flattered and think I would actually fantasize about your transgender issues. Hope it helps you sleep better tonight.
Rest assure my ass is "exit" only. But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth. Stay rude, crude and obnoxious. You're doing great in life.

Top Bottom