Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
    No wonder why you act like you do. Whoever brought you up really should've been put away as it shows they never taught you how to be kind to others.
    I'm glad you're flattered and think I would actually fantasize about your transgender issues. Hope it helps you sleep better tonight.
    Rest assure my ass is "exit" only. But I'll glady pinch a loaf in your toxic mouth. Stay rude, crude and obnoxious. You're doing great in life.
    My mother actually raised me and my brother both very well, and sacrificed many things to make sure me and my brother had what we needed as we were growing up. So I strongly suggest you watch yourself before you insult my mother.

You’re over here talking about respect and shit, yet you’re the one who was in blatant disrespect of the rules, and then began insulting core members here when you were called out. Insulting a single mothers 15 year sacrifice isn’t the way to get a warm welcome from a forums members.

So please, get the fuck off.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Can't believe this jackhole is still here. He must be lonely.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Hehehe......

I think I'm selling my stuff way too low...from now on I'm asking two cases of beer...and not that lite shit...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Hehehe......

I think I'm selling my stuff way too low...from now on I'm asking two cases of beer...and not that lite shit...
    Does that mean I can get your Bronco for 2 cases of beer?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Gadget View Post
    Does that mean I can get your Bronco for 2 cases of beer?

Two cases of wine...1947 Cheval Blanc

Ha ha! Good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    My mother actually raised me and my brother both very well, and sacrificed many things to make sure me and my brother had what we needed as we were growing up. So I strongly suggest you watch yourself before you insult my mother.

You’re over here talking about respect and shit, yet you’re the one who was in blatant disrespect of the rules, and then began insulting core members here when you were called out. Insulting a single mothers 15 year sacrifice isn’t the way to get a warm welcome from a forums members.

So please, get the fuck off.

Another one that can't read. And insults to your mother? LMFAO. Wow! Talk about some manipulation and twisting the story now. I never mentioned your mother. I said whoever raised you as I don't have any knowledge of who did. You showed me by your actions what type of person you are. If that's who raised you then I bet she's proud of your mouth, attitude and actions? I don't know as I wasn't raise by her. Only you would know that. I'm just seeing how you're acting in a public forum to a person that has never spoke to you until you came in my ad acting like this.
    My advice to you, I'd strongly suggest you watch your mouth as you came into my for sale post with the negative comments and attacking me first.
    There were no rules broken. Just cause I don't have 1K+ posts under my name doesn't mean I'm not a core member. Where's this "CORE" member designation listed on everyone's profile that you speak of? Funny, every profile I've checked I don't see any mention of "CORE" member. It's a public forum that offers free registration for anyone to join. I read alot on the forums and maintain a presence of reading. I don't go online to attack people I don't know or just to post immature posts just to be a "core" member. So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Another one that can't read. And insults to your mother? LMFAO. Wow! Talk about some manipulation and twisting the story now. I never mentioned your mother. I said whoever raised you as I don't have any knowledge of who did. You showed me by your actions what type of person you are. If that's who raised you then I bet she's proud of your mouth, attitude and actions? I don't know as I wasn't raise by her. Only you would know that. I'm just seeing how you're acting in a public forum to a person that has never spoke to you until you came in my ad acting like this.
    My advice to you, I'd strongly suggest you watch your mouth as you came into my for sale post with the negative comments and attacking me first.
    There were no rules broken. Just cause I don't have 1K+ posts under my name doesn't mean I'm not a core member. Where's this "CORE" member designation listed on everyone's profile that you speak of? Funny, every profile I've checked I don't see any mention of "CORE" member. It's a public forum that offers free registration for anyone to join. I read alot on the forums and maintain a presence of reading. I don't go online to attack people I don't know or just to post immature posts just to be a "core" member. So FUCK YOU & the horse you rode in on. What you give is what you'll get. So I'll tell you right now It's very simply shut your fuckin' mouth & take your attitude elsewhere cause if you aren't interested in buying my stuff listed for sale then you have no need to post on my ad. And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.
    Actually, this is a privately owned forum, of which you are a guest. You are quickly wearing out your welcome.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

..... And if you still have a problem with me then PM me. We can work some details out on settling it face to face. I LOVE a Brawl.
    Lol. Nothing says maturity like threatening to assault someone over a post on a Jeep forum. Holy shit.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Don't start threatening people with physical violence...bad move that only ends badly

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast