I see this is a pathetic forum

WJCO

Meme King
After reading this and a couple similar threads, I see this is a pathetic forum. If you don’t like what the guy is selling, scroll on by. Simple as that.

If you don't like what you're reading, then move on and find another forum, RATHER than making this your first post. Fuck off.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
After reading this and a couple similar threads, I see this is a pathetic forum. If you don’t like what the guy is selling, scroll on by. Simple as that.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

There are rules in life, just like there are rules on this forum. Why did you choose this thread and others like it to make your first post. Are you Mighty Mouse here to save the day?

PEACEMAKER1

WTF?! Did he just roll out of bed and think..."hmmm...how can I show others how much of an idiot I am today?" It's comical to wake up to threads like this cuz you know it's just going to add some spunk to your morning routine.:yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

After reading this, your first and only post, I see you are pathetic. If you don't like what's posted here on this forum, scroll on by. Simple as that. :naw:

Bear_JT

Hooked
Now we know who helped the OP from the original post with the razor blades. Wonder how many he was able to fit in there... [emoji848]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Top Bottom