Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Black Friday deals??? Who has the best

  1. #31
    Advertiser Exodus Jeeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Nespoli1 View Post
    Guys I started the thread. I am regretting even doing it. Donít think it needs to get this hostile over someone seeking advice. Donít see how you can get that pissed over someone elseís reply who didnít share the same experience you did with the other retailer on a public forum. We get it. Exodus Jeep is a good shop. They are not the only shop. They just happen to be the only shop I see on this forum who replies often. I will say this though and I am sure I speak for others. Customer Service goes along way and publicly going on a forum and being disrespectful to the very people u want to sell parts to is no way to do business. I know Northridge Doesnít Do that!!!! Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Are you implying that I was being disrespectful?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  2. #32
    Nothing but a Thing MericaMade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    SoCaL
    Posts
    1,391
    Popcorn time!!!

  3. #33
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    27
    Some people belong in the backwoods....


    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    IF aint broke fix it until it is or you are!

  4. #34
    Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    San Jacinto CA
    Posts
    729
    It's Tuesday!!! We will pick this up again next year.

  5. #35
    Been Around the Block devonn216's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by longarmwj View Post
    I see your bio says you run motobilt bumpers. That says all I need to know about you


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    This is another one of those things where some people have issues with a particular vendor and others donít. Itís that simple. I lived at Fort Rucker for a short time and they were the only local shop so I got their bumpers. I have posted about the experience some good some bad. I try to stay impartial in all of the frequent arguments I see on here. I find it hilarious really. I donít get as mad about dudes shooting RPGs at me as some people do about their Jeep vendor issues lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #36
    Old Timer longarmwj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Cumming, Ga
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by devonn216 View Post
    This is another one of those things where some people have issues with a particular vendor and others donít. Itís that simple. I lived at Fort Rucker for a short time and they were the only local shop so I got their bumpers. I have posted about the experience some good some bad. I try to stay impartial in all of the frequent arguments I see on here. I find it hilarious really. I donít get as mad about dudes shooting RPGs at me as some people do about their Jeep vendor issues lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you donít like how we respond to corrupt vendors and people who have disrespected the forum, then why are you here?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

  7. #37
    Resident Smartass OverlanderJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    32,799
    Quote Originally Posted by devonn216 View Post
    This is another one of those things where some people have issues with a particular vendor and others donít. Itís that simple. I lived at Fort Rucker for a short time and they were the only local shop so I got their bumpers. I have posted about the experience some good some bad. I try to stay impartial in all of the frequent arguments I see on here. I find it hilarious really. I donít get as mad about dudes shooting RPGs at me as some people do about their Jeep vendor issues lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    You try to stay impartial yet you wonít drop this northridge shit. Fuck you.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

    2012 Dozer JK
    -Dynatrac PR44/Rubicon Rear
    -Nitto 37Ē Trail Grapplers
    -Rock Krawler 2.5Ē Lift
    -ATX Slabs
    -Warn VR8
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    2012 Billet Silver JKUR
    -EVO DTD front and rear
    -Dynatrac PR60/PR80
    -EVO High Clearance Long Arm
    -Nitto 40Ē Trail grapplers
    -KMC Machetes
    -JE Reel 1410/1350 Driveshafts
    -Warn CTI 9.5
    -EVO Armor/Bumpers

    1975 DJ5

  8. #38
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    14,829
    Since we have two threads going on this, Iím going to drop this quote from the other thread in, for all you Northridge fans.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
    Fact: I sent a friend to Northridge to spend about $12k.

    Fact: NR sold him wheels that would not work with the lift they also sold him, forcing my friend to go find and buy spacers locally in the middle of an install in my garage.

    Fact: NR sold him LED lights that would not work with the bumper they also sold him.

    Fact: NR then charged his credit card, without his permission, to send him out the proper LED lights and refused to take the other pair back.

    Fact: Many of the boxes showed up without hardware; some of the hardware was sent to the wrong state and arrived weeks later, some of the hardware never showed up.

    Fact: NR pushed sleeves on people even though it was well-known that sleeves did nothing to prevent housing bends/leaks at the pumpkin.

    Fact: the owner of NR would rather play golf than go wheeling.

    Fact: NR bit the very hand that fed it in a way that speaks volumes about NR.

    I could go on, but talking about NR bores me.



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

  9. #39
    Advertiser Exodus Jeeps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by devonn216 View Post
    I donít get as mad about dudes shooting RPGs at me as some people do about their Jeep vendor issues lol


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Why would you say that?



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  10. #40
    Been Around the Block devonn216's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus Jeeps View Post
    Why would you say that?



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    As much*

    Simple comparison.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Black Friday deals for Jeep
    By Chris1015 in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-2017, 04:03 PM
  2. Black Friday Deals
    By TLC Offroad in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-26-2015, 02:42 AM
  3. Black Friday through Cyber Monday Tire and Wheel Deals!!!
    By Discount Tire in forum Discount Tire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-24-2015, 02:29 PM
  4. Black Friday/ Ciber Monday deals
    By OverlanderJK in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS