Black Friday deals??? Who has the best

Nespoli1

Hey guys looking to pull the trigger on some 37s and some wheels on Black Friday. Let me know if you come across some good Black Friday deals. I have been monitoring Northridge and discount tire.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Smackpappy

Hey guys looking to pull the trigger on some 37s and some wheels on Black Friday. Let me know if you come across some good Black Friday deals. I have been monitoring Northridge and discount tire.

I got 37 cooper stt pro tires for 264 a piece off amazon. I used an amazon card and saved 5%. Insane deal for them.

I need axle shafts. Hoping to buy today

SLO

Power Tank has some good deals on their site for anyone looking to go that route. The black 5lb and 10lb tanks are on sale and that have an additional 10% off anything on the site, including sale items.

devonn216

People are going to hate it, but I the best deal I could find was at Northridge. Buy 4 get 1 free. That is if you want 5. Otherwise you might find a better deal elsewhere. They are offering that deal on Nittos, Milestars, and BFGs

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
People are going to hate it, but I the best deal I could find was at Northridge. Buy 4 get 1 free. That is if you want 5. Otherwise you might find a better deal elsewhere. They are offering that deal on Nittos, Milestars, and BFGs

Why do you feel the need to continue to post that? Go somewhere else if you want to continue to suck their dick.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
First time I’ve ever seen any incentive on Wrangler:

IMG_8187.jpg

Small print - must be with the 2.0 & ends the 26th. Pretty much useless.

devonn216

Why do you feel the need to continue to post that? Go somewhere else if you want to continue to suck their dick.

The OP asked about tire deals and I shared a tire deal. It doesn’t matter to me personally who has the best deal. I understand you don’t like Northridge. I’m impartial to them; they just happen to have the best deal.

Exodus 4x4

The OP asked about tire deals and I shared a tire deal. It doesn’t matter to me personally who has the best deal. I understand you don’t like Northridge. I’m impartial to them; they just happen to have the best deal.

Here’s a cool story about those guys that seem to give out “the best deal”. A customer of mine called me at 7pm last Saturday, stuck on the side of the road. He had been wheeling that day and on his way home suddenly lost brakes. He had no idea why and had called me. It finally came out that he had found “the best deal” on a big brake kit from those guys but was embarrassed to tell me because now he was having issues. He had bought a Teraflex brake kit with dual piston calipers and the calipers gave out on him. Had he come to me in the first place I would have given him proper guidance and gave him a good deal on Dynatrac ProGrips, but he didn’t. I told him how to trouble shoot it and determine what exactly was wrong.

Guess who was NOT available to take his call at 7pm last Saturday. Guess who did NOT walk him through the trouble shooting process while he was broke down on the side of the road. Those guys will never be there to help you out when you need them the most. Does that mean I know all the answer to your Jeep problems or that I’ll answer your phone call in the middle of the night? Nope, but I’ll try and I won’t sell you shit parts for the sake of getting in your pocket. Think about that next time you decide to save a few bucks (or even hundreds) on something for your Jeep, especially something critical to safety.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

I don’t really give two fucks if you like them or not. If you want to post about them go somewhere else.

Brute

Hooked
I have always never (is that an oxymoron?) just shop with my wallet...I prefer to shop value instead of cost. I'll pay more to support local business (when I'm in HI, I try to buy local produce, same as WA)...then try to support US businesses next...etc.

There are some large offroad big box stores I used to buy from that I no longer suppprt, primarily for customer support reasons...

Price is not everything...

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I have always never (is that an oxymoron?) just shop with my wallet...I prefer to shop value instead of cost. I'll pay more to support local business (when I'm in HI, I try to buy local produce, same as WA)...then try to support US businesses next...etc.

There are some large offroad big box stores I used to buy from that I no longer suppprt, primarily for customer support reasons...

Price is not everything...

I do that, the best I can. I use the local ACE Hardware as much as I can, for instance. It’s funny. Everyone wants to make a lot of money, but no one wants to pay an extra nickel for anything.

Top Bottom