Newbie to Jeeps

Freakshow

Hey all,
Thought I would give you all a "wave" :standing wave:. I'm brand new to Jeeps and this forum but not to 4-wheelin, although I must admit, I've not been doing too much in the recent past, but looking forward to getting my Jeep out there. I'm certainly no hard core wheeler, but do enjoy getting out and needing to lock up. One of my hobbies is photography, so I like getting out and about. As mentioned, not new to 4WD, I've been a truck guy all my life. I'm on my 7th truck (2001 Ford F250 HD Lariat, V10 Crew with 8" lift). 8-3-18 traded in my 2007 Dodge Magnum RT (boy was that hard to do!!) for a 2018 Jeep JLUR. I bought it off the lot of Carson Jeep (who literally had just finished rolling it out of their shop as I was wondering the lot for the 3rd time just reviewing looks and options) with the Mopar 2" lift/fox shocks rolling on BFG 35" Mud terrain KM3's, on black Mopars with blue rock rings. I look forward to reading what others have done to their rigs and figure out what I need (and want to do ;-) ) to mine. Hope to meet you on the trails.

Last edited:

Tex Pierce

Just wanted to give out a WAVE crom Virginia. Am excited to see and listen how everyone enjoys workin and wheelin their Jeeps. :standing wave::standing wave::standing wave::thankyou:

Freakshow

Welcome to WAL from SoCal! 🍻

Pics or it didn't happen. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Thanks.. pictures will happen. I have some, just haven't taken the time to figure it out yet. Nice write-up and ride! I'll actually be your way next month as I drive down from Carson to see my Son who lives in Ventura. Stopping in Death Valley for a couple of days/nights to check things out on my way down.

Top Bottom