Ejs 2019

Brute

Hooked
For those of you thinking about attending the EJS next April 13-21, they will be doing trail registration a little differently online this time. Early registration will be available to members in good standing of Red Rock 4 Wheelers Club on January 18th at 10:00 am MSDT, and open to the public on January 22nd. One can become an associate member for $50...I believe this donation goes to their Multiple Use Defense fund...

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I'm so excited to go this year. Last (and only time) I went to Moab was for EJS '12. It was a last minute trip and we tent camped in town. It was cold, windy and miserable.

This time I'm doing it right, got a place booked 13-21st, and my Jeep is going in for some upgrades next month. :thumb:

jmo801

I’ve never been. I’m planning on going this year, you need to register to run trails?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

No you don’t, but you can’t run it with the group if you don’t register. It’s a good idea to check the scheduling of trails so you won’t run into a group doing a trail. We ran into the group doing seven mile rim a year or two ago as they were coming back down the trail and it took a long time waiting for all of them to pass by.

jmo801

Gotcha, thanks for the info!

No problem. The best part is if you can’t do the trails with the ejs group there is so many people out there running trails that you’ll never be alone. If you follow red rock four wheelers on Facebook you’ll find lots of people meeting up to do trails and also night runs that are a lot of fun.

rl206

Sweet, I figured my first year going will just be seeing how things go and figuring out what looks fun to do the next time. I figured since I don’t have any friends into it, it’d be the “safest” time to go if I needed help! Haha

Brute

Hooked
If your going, you'll need to start making arrangements for accommodations now...available rooms are quickly disappearing

Buster3479

rr4w.com Brute?

rr4x4.com didn't go anywhere.

We're interested in trailing out to Moab without the dog for either EJS or potentially a Greer and Jim run the month before. It's all subject to work projects at this point. We miss our new West Coast friends!

Ddays

Hooked
I had planned on making EJS this coming year since I kinda blew up on my way there last year, but alas, daughter #2 decided to go off the family payroll & is getting hitched in July. These things get expensive quick. Moab's not going anywhere soon so looks like 2020 for me.

Brute

Hooked
rr4w.com Brute?

rr4x4.com didn't go anywhere.

We're interested in trailing out to Moab without the dog for either EJS or potentially a Greer and Jim run the month before. It's all subject to work projects at this point. We miss our new West Coast friends!

Rr4w.com

My bad...

I'm in Moab from the 12th-20th

Brute

Hooked
I had planned on making EJS this coming year since I kinda blew up on my way there last year, but alas, daughter #2 decided to go off the family payroll & is getting hitched in July. These things get expensive quick. Moab's not going anywhere soon so looks like 2020 for me.

Tell her to elope...it's all the rage

BaddestCross

Our rule is, if you wanna get married, you'd better be able to afford it. 😎

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

JKbrick

Congrats to you

Ddays

Hooked

jdofmemi

Well, congratulations on getting another one successfully into adulthood.
Dang, I hate when life obligations get in the way of fun Jeeping.

Look on the bright side, another year of upgrades before Moab.

Ddays

Hooked
Well, congratulations on getting another one successfully into adulthood.
Dang, I hate when life obligations get in the way of fun Jeeping.

Look on the bright side, another year of upgrades before Moab.

Thanks! And I may just talk myself into those coilovers by then :brows:

Top Bottom