Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

Killer video! Really enjoyed this one! Looks like the tactical off-road Jeep was having a really bad day... bunch of body damage... looks like an awesome day

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome video as usual!

Been Around the Block BlacknRedJK's Avatar
    Love the new design. Another great video to make us feel as though we were present for the carnage!

Knows a Thing or Two MericaMade's Avatar
    OH NO and I recently asked you about body damage when not running a bumper. OUCH man that sucks. Great video tho.

Wow, what a trip. Looked really intense. What better group to have in those situations. They all knew exactly what to do to keep everyone safe and get off the trail. That sucks about the body damage. Thanks for sharing the trip. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Also love the new design on the glasses.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch
    Great video!!! I leave close to this area and really need to go out and find some of these trails.

Been Around the Block
    That there was a full day of gnarly obstacles. Doesn't look like anyone made it through untouched. Great video as always. I hope day three went a little less dramatic but full of fun stuff as well.
    p.s. Love the new shot glasses.

Been Around the Block Jaybird 11's Avatar
    Amazing video! Unreal what you guys did with the rancho lift. Nice team work on the recovery on the tactial offroad jeep.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    This was perfect and one of the best to date. I’ve really enjoyed the more organic style of shooting and editing since you guys started with Jet Li way back when you first took him out with Doug in last chance canyon. Bummer about the damage but what better place to earn the scars. Now we know where the SEMA Jeep donated it’s axles to. New glasses look awesome. Can’t wait for part 3. Big thanks to you guys for sharing with us.

That was gnarly rock crawling out in Arizona. Sucks to see you got some body damage. Mel almost laying his rig over was crazy. Bitchin video. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast