JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If there's just one word I could use to describe the 2nd day of the 2018 Nitto JL-Experience presented by KMC - I'd have to say EPIC!! After leaving our hotel in Laughlin, Nevada, we crossed over into Arizona, made our way to Bullhead City and then headed up into the foothills of the Black Mountains. After spending some time bombing our way through some crazy fun desert washes, we found ourselves on an old mining trail filled with big rocks and nasty obstacles and ones that would put all our JL Wranglers to the test. We also made a lunch stop in the historic town of Oatman before hitting the trail again to soak in a stunning desert sunset and then ended our day at an old mountain retreat, up in the Hualapai Mountains. Fortunately, the the rock crawling did allow us to get in a bit more filming from the outside but the constant need to be on the move and stay out of the way of the film crew, limited us as to what we could get. In other words, you'll get to see a lot of our JL and shots of anyone who might have been immediately around us. Needless to say, we apologize for not being able to get more footage of everyone else and we hope that you're still able to enjoy Episode 2 of REUNION, for what it is.

It should be noted that 3 of the 10 JL Wranglers in our group were running 40" Trail Grapplers and everyone except for us was either running King or Fox coilovers or shocks. In other words, we did all that you seen in this video with just a basic, pocket friendly, Rancho 3.5" lift. :cool:

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is jwalt! Congratulations :)

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Like the look of the new shot glasses! Will be watching the new video when I get home. I am sure it will be great as always.

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Love the new glasses! Got halfway thru then family duties called. I’ll watch the rest at work tomorrow lol.

CarolinaJK

Those glasses are awesome! Would look great sitting next to my original set! That video was intense! Mel almost flopping had me on the edge of my seat! Great job as always!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MericaMade

OH NO and I recently asked you about body damage when not running a bumper. OUCH man that sucks. Great video tho.

jesse3638

Hooked
Wow, what a trip. Looked really intense. What better group to have in those situations. They all knew exactly what to do to keep everyone safe and get off the trail. That sucks about the body damage. Thanks for sharing the trip. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Also love the new design on the glasses.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Strainger

Caught the Bug
That there was a full day of gnarly obstacles. Doesn't look like anyone made it through untouched. Great video as always. I hope day three went a little less dramatic but full of fun stuff as well.
p.s. Love the new shot glasses.

This was perfect and one of the best to date. I’ve really enjoyed the more organic style of shooting and editing since you guys started with Jet Li way back when you first took him out with Doug in last chance canyon. Bummer about the damage but what better place to earn the scars. Now we know where the SEMA Jeep donated it’s axles to. New glasses look awesome. Can’t wait for part 3. Big thanks to you guys for sharing with us.

Top Bottom