Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

If there's just one word I could use to describe the 2nd day of the 2018 Nitto JL-Experience presented by KMC - I'd have to say EPIC!! After leaving our hotel in Laughlin, Nevada, we crossed over into Arizona, made our way to Bullhead City and then headed up into the foothills of the Black Mountains. After spending some time bombing our way through some crazy fun desert washes, we found ourselves on an old mining trail filled with big rocks and nasty obstacles and ones that would put all our JL Wranglers to the test. We also made a lunch stop in the historic town of Oatman before hitting the trail again to soak in a stunning desert sunset and then ended our day at an old mountain retreat, up in the Hualapai Mountains. Fortunately, the the rock crawling did allow us to get in a bit more filming from the outside but the constant need to be on the move and stay out of the way of the film crew, limited us as to what we could get. In other words, you'll get to see a lot of our JL and shots of anyone who might have been immediately around us. Needless to say, we apologize for not being able to get more footage of everyone else and we hope that you're still able to enjoy Episode 2 of REUNION, for what it is.

It should be noted that 3 of the 10 JL Wranglers in our group were running 40" Trail Grapplers and everyone except for us was either running King or Fox coilovers or shocks. In other words, we did all that you seen in this video with just a basic, pocket friendly, Rancho 3.5" lift.

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
    If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release.

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is jwalt! Congratulations

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Hah, just popped up on YouTube, watching now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like the new glasses! Tuning in.

Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Like the look of the new shot glasses! Will be watching the new video when I get home. I am sure it will be great as always.

Love the new glasses! Got halfway thru then family duties called. I’ll watch the rest at work tomorrow lol.

Knows a Thing or Two Zstairlessone's Avatar
    Awesome video, looks like another slow day at the mall

Those glasses are awesome! Would look great sitting next to my original set! That video was intense! Mel almost flopping had me on the edge of my seat! Great job as always!

Man what an epic day. You guys really got into some shit out there. Really enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great video, so much ouch! Lol

JK07

Rubicat

Wow, insane. Mel on two wheels was crazy. He can handle Jeep in a bad situation better than anyone!

Awesome video and run Eddie and Cindy!

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast