Black Friday and financing!

Exodus 4x4

Hey everyone, we are offering most of the same Black Friday deals as everyone else with some exception. For example, if you want GenRight it is offered through us for 10% off this Friday. Why? Well, because we are now offering 0% 12 month financing and we are eating the 5% fee you would normally pay.

You read that right. 12 month 0% financing is now available. To participate all you have to do is go to your cart once you’re done shopping and choose the Partial.ly symbol instead of checkout. Normally there is a 5% charge but we are going to take care of that for you until the end of the year. After January 1st customers will assume that fee.
IMG_0805.jpg
Once again, choose the Partial.ly symbol instead of checkout when you visit your cart and follow the directions from there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Very generous, seems like everyone else had financing options so I imagine you have to get I the game. Will be a bit till I need stuff but thanks for supporting!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Hmmmm... borrowing from the future to pay for the now.... This seems mighty familiar. I may just have to participate.

Top Bottom