Prp seats ???

45caljeep

I’m looking for some insight on prp seats ... my jeep is a daily driver and sand hallow off-road park is my backyard, and we spend a lot of time out in the desert. What seat from prp is the best all around rocks, desert, street? I’m also looking for info on the different material they offer and what holds up the best ... thanks

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

RSQCON

Support a company in your own state. Corbeau seats is in Sandy and you can try out the seats before you buy. Just need to call ahead and schedule an appointment.

TonyT

Caught the Bug
I've heard great things about PRP seats, so I chose to go with them. I also looked at Simpson and Corbeau, they all have great products, but I think the smaller bolsters in the PRP will fit my needs better.

I just ordered 4 Enduro Elites for my 4-door.

zimm

Caught the Bug
I'd love aftermarket seats, but until I can find a 100% fix for the in-dash airbag light, nope. I don't have factory airbag seats, but I can't find a single late model JK on the 'web that's using suspension seats without a constant in-dash airbag light on. I can't deal with that.

ammojustin

I’m in the same boat as you. Purchased my JK not to long ago and was told that the light was on due to recalls not completed. But now the recalls have been completed. Light is still on. My issue is lays with the previous owner. IMG_0892.jpg for some reason he decided to cut through all the wires. Several times in fact. I suppose I’ll keep an eye on the junk yards and see if I can’t get that harness replaced. According to the Mopar tech. Once I do get it replaced I will still need to go in and have the seats calibrated for the weight on the seat. If you have any other suggestions I’m all ears.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
I'd love aftermarket seats, but until I can find a 100% fix for the in-dash airbag light, nope. I don't have factory airbag seats, but I can't find a single late model JK on the 'web that's using suspension seats without a constant in-dash airbag light on. I can't deal with that.

Cheap fix = black electrical tape. Takes 10 minutes to open up the dash and remove the guage cluster. Small piece of tape over the light, put it all back together and no more light. That's what I did for my sway bar light that no programmer can remove except the AEM one. :mad:

Top Bottom