Introducing Roxy

Velominati9693

Hello everyone I've been a part of this forum for a while following the building of my old man's rig (Fiona). I was finally able to get myself a 2001 Cherokee to build. I can't wait to see what's in store for us 20181118_113014.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Velominati9693

This weekend was pretty eventful for Roxy. Finally was able to install the new DPG Offroad 3.5" hybrid kit I've had sitting at my old man's house for a month. Ran into quite a few rough patches. It took the entire weekend to install the lift kit but she drives amazingly. It is insane what working shocks and not saggy suspension can do to bring new life to an 18 year old jeep. We ran out of time before being able to mount the new 33s I got but I look forward to doing all the necessary trimming to get them to fit on the Jeep. When we were done with the lift went out for a quick test run in the dirt no shakes or vibrations! The amount of droop I have in the axles is 10 times better that what was stock. I can't wait to go out on a more demanding run and see what she can really do!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

BaddestCross

This weekend was pretty eventful for Roxy. Finally was able to install the new DPG Offroad 3.5" hybrid kit I've had sitting at my old man's house for a month. Ran into quite a few rough patches. It took the entire weekend to install the lift kit but she drives amazingly. It is insane what working shocks and not saggy suspension can do to bring new life to an 18 year old jeep. We ran out of time before being able to mount the new 33s I got but I look forward to doing all the necessary trimming to get them to fit on the Jeep. When we were done with the lift went out for a quick test run in the dirt no shakes or vibrations! The amount of droop I have in the axles is 10 times better that what was stock. I can't wait to go out on a more demanding run and see what she can really do!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
You need to start a build thread in the Member Jeep Builds section. This is the introduction section. [emoji41]

Aside from all the struggles, I'm really glad we were able to get her up and dialed in. Looking forward to some cutting and fitting to get those wheels mounted. [emoji106]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom