Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1050

Thread: WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

Nothing but a Thing RESURECTIONJK's Avatar
    Trying not to be a downer, but has anyone gotten any word on how Dons wife is doing? I figure by now she’s at least got some answers and is on her way to recovery in some fashion. At any rate, here’s to Don and Lori? (Fuck I hope I got that right) hope all is well soon and we get to see you back on the trail this year with us!

Quote Originally Posted by RESURECTIONJK View Post
    Trying not to be a downer, but has anyone gotten any word on how Dons wife is doing? I figure by now she’s at least got some answers and is on her way to recovery in some fashion. At any rate, here’s to Don and Lori? (Fuck I hope I got that right) hope all is well soon and we get to see you back on the trail this year with us!
    That's ironic I was just talking to Lisa and saying I hope she is healing and on her road to recovery.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I spoke with Don not too long ago and he said Lori will not be having any surgery. They put a plastic cast on and a sling that's a wing. They'll be doing x-rays weekly to make sure it's healing right. Maybe 8 weeks or so and a little therapy before she's all better.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I spoke with Don not too long ago and he said Lori will not be having any surgery. They put a plastic cast on and a sling that's a wing. They'll be doing x-rays weekly to make sure it's healing right. Maybe 8 weeks or so and a little therapy before she's all better.
    Thanks for the update Eddie! A speedy recovery to Lori!

Glad to hear Lori’s well on the road to a full recovery!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad to hear she's recovering. 🍻

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Finally got a chance to wash and unload our Jeep and found that we had a host of whiskeys that people had given to us. I know the Sting came from ramin as he gave it to us in person, the Woodford and Westland came from Brute and the High West came from rubiDave but I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know who gave us the Old Forester or the Elmer Lee. In any case, thank you everyone, we really do appreciate it.

Attachment 318974
    That's very nice of them! Thanks Jim & Tony and team!

XL for me
    L FOR Lauren.

Thanks so much!
    '14 JKUR

NY run.jpg

I didn't take many pics during the trip, but this is my favorite...there is a cute little gremlin hiding in the canyon...

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    NY run.jpg

I didn't take many pics during the trip, but this is my favorite...there is a cute little gremlin hiding in the canyon...
    Ha that’s a great shot Ed. Gotta watch out for them. The Mojave gremlin is a feisty little creature.

Hilarious. She’s a hand full that’s for sure.
    en hopup veritas

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105