Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106
Results 1,051 to 1,055 of 1055

Thread: WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

WAYALIFE New Year's Kick Off Run 2019 - SIGN UP

We technically didn’t complete the whole NY19 run, but if supplies allow, Lori -XL and me 2XL.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by mcpuck; 01-17-2019 at 04:03 AM.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    Just got home as well. Awesome time. Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for putting together another epic run and a big shout-out to all of you that helped me get off the trail and my radiator replaced!

Vic, you were a savior this weekend! Never met you before and you went above and beyond... Hanging out with me in the cold rain waiting for the tow truck then out there with me at 6am swapping that fucker out! Easy for running into town and picking up the parts for me (and the beer when we finally rolled into the hotel parking lot!). Kirk for being right there with us helping with the swap. Ed for the tow back to pavement (God, I love that hemi!). Eddie for patching the old one enough to get me back into cell range. Don for getting my wife back to the hotel so she didn't have to suffer with us in the rain. Everyone else who donated water and advice to the cause.

You guys are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. 🍻

--
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    No problem, glad I was able to help in some way. Looking forward to the next one.

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    Oh, and on another note. I just got off the phone with Jim and he said he would like to send a T-Shirt to all the drivers or for those who want one. Needless to say, please post up what shirt size you wear so that we can get a count of what is needed. If you came with a significant other, let us know what size they would want as well and if there's enough to go around, we'll try to get them one too. We'll figure out how to get them to you once we get this info.

Hooray for Dynatrac
    It was great talking to the these guys & a pleasure meeting you guys. Thanks for such a cool gesture. If this is still ongoing 4x (or whatever is largest) for me, and a large for my wife.

On another note do you guys have any more of the stickers.

Been Around the Block danford.lau's Avatar
    IMG_1251.JPG

Got the shot glasses !! Thanks Eddie ! They’ll be put to good use

Looks like I bought my Jeep just a tad to late, but I just watched this trip on YouTube and it looked like an awesome time. Cheers

(I gotta go check out that Chevron station!)

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106