Getting the Chistmas Tree

It's that time of year Jeepers. Show your Chistmas trees..This is how I got our home. Bicycle racks aren't just for bicycles... lol

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0(5).jpg
    imagejpeg_0(5).jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 256
IMG_0014.jpg
IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg

Didn’t go out for a tree but this guy did... after three hours, three other jeeps and some creative winching we got him out. Bet he buys his next tree.

Jsouder53

Hooked
Didn’t go out for a tree but this guy did... after three hours, three other jeeps and some creative winching we got him out. Bet he buys his next tree.

Oh wow! Driving too fast I’m guessing... when I was last on some forest roads, there were people just flying around some blind corners! Scared the crap out of me, all I imagined was this happening...

Oh wow! Driving too fast I’m guessing... when I was last on some forest roads, there were people just flying around some blind corners! Scared the crap out of me, all I imagined was this happening...

I would imagine that’s what happened. We got a call on a local recovery page from the guy said he was stuck up there. What we couldn’t get a picture of was the 200 foot drop down to a river that he was spared due to the trees. Would have been a different outcome for sure.

Jsouder53

Hooked
I would imagine that’s what happened. We got a call on a local recovery page from the guy said he was stuck up there. What we couldn’t get a picture of was the 200 foot drop down to a river that he was spared due to the trees. Would have been a different outcome for sure.

I’m glad that those trees were there then! Sometimes people need that situation to adjust their bad driving habits! When roads are slick, some people can just be over confident...

that's a brown pants moment...

The worst part was the fact that once we got him out, he got pissy with us because it broke his passenger mirror and both passenger windows. I told him I’d be happy to put it back if he wanted to try it again a different way.

JokerJ420

The worst part was the fact that once we got him out, he got pissy with us because it broke his passenger mirror and both passenger windows. I told him I’d be happy to put it back if he wanted to try it again a different way.
What the fuck is wrong with people, he got pissy at you for something he did. He should be grateful/thankful that you and a couple guys with Jeep's and winches came and helped him out. Some people just fucking ungrateful.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked

What an asshole! :doh:

How times have changed :naw:

Jsouder53

Hooked

You’ve got to be kidding me! That’s unreal... what did he say once you said I’ll put it back? [emoji23] that’s a great comment lol

You’ve got to be kidding me! That’s unreal... what did he say once you said I’ll put it back? [emoji23] that’s a great comment lol

He got pretty quiet afterwards and just got in his truck and followed us back down. I enjoy helping folks and never expect anything in return and really don’t even expect a thank you, but ass clowns like this really leave a bad taste.

jdofmemi

That's a real low class thing for him to say.

He got pretty quiet afterwards and just got in his truck and followed us back down. I enjoy helping folks and never expect anything in return and really don’t even expect a thank you, but ass clowns like this really leave a bad taste.

Wow people suck. I understand being upset in a situation but people came out and put their shit in jeopardy to help you. You thank them you offer them gas money, dinner, beer, something. You do not eveeeer blame someone that helps you. They’re lucky you didn’t leave them there, I would have after that comment.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I know someone in a duramax that would probably pay you for that tree.... [emoji57]

Only if you throw in the firewood for free...and deliver.

I've helped a lot of stuck people over the years (most of them here in HI in rental jeeps stuck to the frame rails on the beach)...I've been fortunate to not have a single jerk...they were always grateful...I remember one couple driving pretty far to buy beer and ice and drive all the way back to where I was camped on the beach.

Top Bottom