For Sale: Used 35x12.50R17 BFG KM2s $550

Ruvicon

I'm upgrading to 37's, so selling my half worn 35's. I have five tires, one having 3/4 of the tread left, one having a 1/4 and the other three are about 1/2 worn. They do have normal rock rash on the treads, but I've been waiting for two years for these tires to wear out so that I could replace them without the "significant other" raising a brow, but they won't wear out. $550 takes them all.

I can vouch for that. I put over 45,000 on my KM2s and they still had 40% tread left. Wife wouldn't let me upgrade until they wore so I sold the two door and got a four door lol.

I'm upgrading to 37's, so selling my half worn 35's. I have five tires, one having 3/4 of the tread left, one having a 1/4 and the other three are about 1/2 worn. They do have normal rock rash on the treads, but I've been waiting for two years for these tires to wear out so that I could replace them without the "significant other" raising a brow, but they won't wear out. $550 takes them all.

bmkrinne

I’ve had two sets of BFG A/T tires on my F-250 and gotten > 80k on each set. I’ve got 40k on my 35” BFG KO tires on my JKUR now with ~ 40% tread left. Amazing tires!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom