Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Results 71 to 79 of 79

Thread: Hobbies and Interests (besides Jeeps)

  1. #71
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    8,511
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyMarie View Post
    My husband is playing one of the Pinehurst courses this summer and I am going on a "girl's golf trip" to Myrtle Beach in July. Playing three of the courses down there. Better hit at least one extra club length there just because of the humidity. Planning on going in the Jeep so we can cruise around with the top off. If we get lucky and have a bottom floor room then I might just have take the doors off too
    Sounds like a fun time! I so wanted to drive my Jeep and get a pic in front of the clubhouse with everything off, but my buddy ended up driving instead

  2. #72
    Caught the Bug NightFox915's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    El Paso TX
    Posts
    69
    Gotta love my guns IMG_3805.jpgIMG_2254.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #73
    Hooked deantac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    California City Ca
    Posts
    186
    Auto racing, Guns and enjoying the outdoors..... not in that order.

  4. #74
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    12
    My free time is spent with my wife and kids. Fishing when I can, and hanging with the mistress...

    You guys think Jeep parts are expensive.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #75
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    11
    Here are a couple of mine 20160610_143131.jpg20170217_184922.jpg

    Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #76
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    46

    One of my other hobbies is motorcycling

    I'm totally redoing my motorcycle, 2011Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, (my second money pit). Progressive front springs, new rear swing arm, (damaged by prior owner), stage 2 clutch, having parts powder coated, removed radio put in 100w bluetooth amp, fixing lots of cracked plastic with plastic welding, and last but probably not least, repainting myself. I have to say, I love working on both my money pits.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. #77
    Fresh Catch medic2283's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    PA, Philly
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFox915 View Post
    Gotta love my guns IMG_3805.jpgIMG_2254.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thats some nice glock grouping right there


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #78
    Knows a Thing or Two RCVRY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    NWI Region Rat
    Posts
    733
    Quote Originally Posted by 3_percenter View Post
    I'm totally redoing my motorcycle, 2011Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe, (my second money pit). Progressive front springs, new rear swing arm, (damaged by prior owner), stage 2 clutch, having parts powder coated, removed radio put in 100w bluetooth amp, fixing lots of cracked plastic with plastic welding, and last but probably not least, repainting myself. I have to say, I love working on both my money pits.
    My first street bike was a ‘72 650 Twin and after that an ‘85 Maxim. Not counting all the dirt bikes between I’ve always been a Yami fan, but what the fuck is that pumpkin ?
    No orange on a Yami. Worse than green.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #79
    Old Timer fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    3,204
    Quote Originally Posted by RCVRY View Post
    My first street bike was a ‘72 650 Twin and after that an ‘85 Maxim. Not counting all the dirt bikes between I’ve always been a Yami fan, but what the fuck is that pumpkin ?
    No orange on a Yami. Worse than green.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Orange is KTM. Do they make cruisers now?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Similar Threads

  1. Jeeps can go anywhere
    By Eugene the Jeep in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 07:25 PM
  2. Jeep assisted hobbies... Dirt bike rock bouncers?!?
    By OHIORUBICON in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 06:27 PM
  3. Jeeps parked on Jeeps
    By JK1 in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 02:17 AM
  4. Jeeps catching up on the highway to other jeeps..
    By jkmadness in forum General Jeep Stuff
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-07-2014, 03:21 AM
  5. Heres to expensive hobbies
    By mike3488 in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2013, 12:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS