Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another anon circle jerk. Have fub with that guys, your jokes are shit

Fresh Catch

Another anon circle jerk. Have fub with that guys, your jokes are shit

Hooning a 2012 JK 6MT since, well, 2012. Ive been too busy wrenching, wrecking, and spending too much money to finally break in and plug into this user manual. Almost always the best jeeping pics have that Wayalife watermark, so I thought Id start here.
    Also:
    1. Yes Ill eventually get around to joining Orlando/FL/CFL/Ocala Jeep Club...
    2. I have transferred my drifting experience to my stock height JK (TJ and older non-Coilovers stop reading) and have mastered clean and stable slides. Its unusual to see these slide on purpose and are surprisingly sports-car-like. Whos with me on maybe calling the Hemi-swapped or better ones Muscle Jeeps?
    3. I have great stuff for sale! I have taken a vow to stop buying to experiment w all my frankenideas, learning half of them wouldve been better off fabricated from scratch, and crying alone when no one watches. Ask me anything and see if Ive tinkered/deconstructed/rebuilt/modified/lived with it!
    4. I have little offroading ability... but i can rally our Jeeps like Loeb hustling tanks. Florida is rather flat for the most part, so I get it where I can take it.

Knows a Thing or Two Seahawkfan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UpsideDownText View Post
    Hooning a 2012 JK 6MT since, well, 2012. Ive been too busy wrenching, wrecking, and spending too much money to finally break in and plug into this user manual. Almost always the best jeeping pics have that Wayalife watermark, so I thought Id start here.
    Also:
    2. I have transferred my drifting experience to my stock height JK (TJ and older non-Coilovers stop reading) and have mastered clean and stable slides. Its unusual to see these slide on purpose and are surprisingly sports-car-like. Whos with me on maybe calling the Hemi-swapped or better ones Muscle Jeeps?
    3. I have great stuff for sale! I have taken a vow to stop buying to experiment w all my frankenideas, learning half of them wouldve been better off fabricated from scratch, and crying alone when no one watches. Ask me anything and see if Ive tinkered/deconstructed/rebuilt/modified/lived with it!
    4. I have little offroading ability... but i can rally our Jeeps like Loeb hustling tanks. Florida is rather flat for the most part, so I get it where I can take it.
    UH

The fuck

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    2003 WJ Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread
    2016 Renegade Sport Build Thread
    2019 Compass Sport Build Thread

Also:
    unexplainable_picture.jpg.........
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Well... hhuuumm...

Hooked
    What in the Hell?

34304139.jpg...........

Also:
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    That pic is as confusing as the first post, Im really wondering what the hell

Yup, I am totally lost on this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast