Another anon circle jerk. Have fub with that guys, your “jokes” are shit

UpsideDownText

Hooning a 2012 JK 6MT since, well, 2012. I’ve been too busy wrenching, wrecking, and spending too much money to finally break in and plug into this “user manual”. Almost always the best jeeping pics have that Wayalife watermark, so I thought I’d start here.
Also:
1. Yes I’ll eventually get around to joining Orlando/FL/CFL/Ocala Jeep Club...
2. I have transferred my drifting experience to my stock height JK (TJ and older non-Coilovers stop reading) and have mastered clean and stable slides. It’s unusual to see these slide on purpose and are surprisingly “sports-car-like”. Who’s with me on maybe calling the Hemi-swapped or better ones “Muscle Jeeps”?
3. I have great stuff for sale! I have taken a vow to stop buying to experiment w all my frankenideas, learning half of them would’ve been better off fabricated from scratch, and crying alone when no one watches. Ask me anything and see if I’ve tinkered/deconstructed/rebuilt/modified/lived with it!
4. I have little offroading ability... but i can rally our Jeeps like Loeb hustling tanks. Florida is rather flat for the most part, so I get it where I can take it.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Hooning a 2012 JK 6MT since, well, 2012. I’ve been too busy wrenching, wrecking, and spending too much money to finally break in and plug into this “user manual”. Almost always the best jeeping pics have that Wayalife watermark, so I thought I’d start here.
Also:
2. I have transferred my drifting experience to my stock height JK (TJ and older non-Coilovers stop reading) and have mastered clean and stable slides. It’s unusual to see these slide on purpose and are surprisingly “sports-car-like”. Who’s with me on maybe calling the Hemi-swapped or better ones “Muscle Jeeps”?
3. I have great stuff for sale! I have taken a vow to stop buying to experiment w all my frankenideas, learning half of them would’ve been better off fabricated from scratch, and crying alone when no one watches. Ask me anything and see if I’ve tinkered/deconstructed/rebuilt/modified/lived with it!
4. I have little offroading ability... but i can rally our Jeeps like Loeb hustling tanks. Florida is rather flat for the most part, so I get it where I can take it.

UH :thinking:

WJCO

Meme King
Also:

unexplainable_picture.jpg .........

Bugtuth

Also:

What?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
I read. Let’s see some pics of your drift build Jeep. And if you are drifting in FL, lets see some vids. All drifters are notoriously bad videographers.

Top Bottom