Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 157

Thread: The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

  1. #141
    Knows a Thing or Two Chris1015's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Frankfort Illinois
    Posts
    541
    This thing is bad ass

  2. #142
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    2,927
    Quote Originally Posted by JokerJ420 View Post
    A cool little easter egg in the corner of the box.Attachment 315445

    Sent from my SM-G930W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I had to look that one up. Pretty cool it found its way onto the Jeep!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  3. #143
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I had to look that one up. Pretty cool it found its way onto the Jeep!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    What is it?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #144
    Old Timer BaddestCross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Palmdale, CA
    Posts
    4,100
    Quote Originally Posted by JKbrick View Post
    What is it?


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The area code where Jeeps are built. I think they talked about it in a QTech video.

    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Build Thread: The Adventures of Fiona
    '08 JKR Rescue Green 2-Door

  5. #145
    Been Around the Block -AINOKEA-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hilo, HI
    Posts
    397
    The dirt bike tire marks at the front of the bed are a cool touch too.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #146
    Addict JKbrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Leo, Indiana
    Posts
    5,962
    Quote Originally Posted by BaddestCross View Post
    The area code where Jeeps are built. I think they talked about it in a QTech video.

    --
    Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407
    Ahh yes it is, I wasn’t figuring it out, thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #147
    Nothing but a Thing QuicksilverJK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Reno NV
    Posts
    1,286
    I was really excited about this until I saw it. I don't really care for the look myself. Then again I was adamantly against the 4 door Wrangler until my family got too big, and now I can't believe it took me so long to get one. So it will probably grow on me.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  8. #148
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    49,309
    Quote Originally Posted by QuicksilverJK View Post
    I was really excited about this until I saw it. I don't really care for the look myself. Then again I was adamantly against the 4 door Wrangler until my family got too big, and now I can't believe it took me so long to get one. So it will probably grow on me.
    I haven't really been too fond of how any stock Jeeps look since the CJ. I can almost guarantee you that with a lift and a bigger set of tires, it'll grow on you.

  9. #149
    Been Around the Block Parks34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    307

    The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS

    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I haven't really been too fond of how any stock Jeeps look since the CJ. I can almost guarantee you that with a lift and a bigger set of tires, it'll grow on you.
    Heres a sketch of some mall crawl ones, still gives an idea of how it'll look lifted

    IMG_1066.JPG

    IMG_1068.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by WJCO; 12-11-2018 at 06:58 PM.

  10. #150
    Been Around the Block Parks34's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    tennessee
    Posts
    307
    One on the bottom is stretched


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Monster Truck Show Pics
    By WJCO in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2016, 12:40 AM
  2. Jeep JT Pickup Truck - Gladiator or Scrambler?
    By wayoflife in forum Jeep JT Gladiator Truck
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-21-2015, 12:55 AM
  3. 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show Pics
    By wayoflife in forum Jeep Show & Tell
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-24-2011, 02:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS