Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

Nice video. At first I was a little meh, but the more I see it the more it grows on me. I'll may wait to buy a truck until I see one of these in person.

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.
    Will have an available... :-)

Sent from my SM-G960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Very nice!!
    By the time itís here I might be ready.
    2007 White JK Rubicon Unlimited

EVO Long Arm
    EVO Front Coilover System
    Rear EVO Lever System
    w/14" King Coilover Shocks
    Tires: 40x15.5x20 Toyo Open Country MT's,
    20" Spyderlock Beadlock Wheels
    PSC Ram Steering Assist
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Front Axle w/Competition Shafts & CTM U-Joints
    Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Rear Axle
    Atlas 4 Speed Transfer Case
    Rock Hard Roll Cage
    Warn Dual Force Winch
    EVO Front bumper 1/4lb w/ Stringer
    Lo D Rear Bumper
    My Pictures: http://trailbud.smugmug.com/

Great video! Itís going to be nice to see what people do to them!

Been Around the Block shadowpaige64507's Avatar
    So, I've been watching all the video's on the JT and found Eddie in the background of someone else's video.

ddddd.jpg
    Last edited by WJCO; 11-29-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Fresh Catch

Video bellissimo e Gladiator magnifica

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.

See more pics of the all new Jeep Gladiator from the 2018 LA Auto Show here:
    Jeep Gladiator Photos from the 2018 LA Auto Show

: Clap2:: Clap2:: Clap2:: Clap2:

VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

So, I think I like this rig, god knows Iíve been looking forward to it. But, Iím concerned about break-over and departure angles with its length. Will this be trail capable? Are these valid concerns? Itís significantly longer than my JK and I know that can be tight on some trails. I donít know that it would have been able to do the Arizona trail that Eddie just posted that awesome video of. Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    The two things I found most interesting in the video are Tony is growing some weird type of beard and BRANDON OWNS A SUIT JACKET!!!!!!! Who knew??

Excellent coverage as usual Eddie.... There are many more little things to find that people are gonna love. It really is a nice truck.

Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.

See more pics of the all new Jeep Gladiator from the 2018 LA Auto Show here:
    Jeep Gladiator Photos from the 2018 LA Auto Show

Man, I'm really liking this truck! Awesome coverage & video Eddie - thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 13_gecko_rubi View Post
    The two things I found most interesting in the video are Tony is growing some weird type of beard and BRANDON OWNS A SUIT JACKET!!!!!!! Who knew??

Excellent coverage as usual Eddie.... There are many more little things to find that people are gonna love. It really is a nice truck.
    Thanks for your added insight on this and all other Jeep subjects Geck - it's pretty cool hearing some of the behind the scenes info that you're able to share with all of us.

Been Around the Block
    Something that struck me was the spare tire mount. It can hold a 35 with no modifications. Does that mean we will not be able to run 37s or does it mean that modifications can be made to accommodate larger tires? In any case, I really really like this truck and the towing capacity. My co-driver has been looking at trailers lately with an eye on road trips.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast