Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 103

Thread: VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

  1. #1
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,271

    VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

    While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.



    See more pics of the all new Jeep Gladiator from the 2018 LA Auto Show here:
    Jeep Gladiator Photos from the 2018 LA Auto Show


  2. #2
    Old Timer TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    East of St. Louis
    Posts
    2,883
    Great coverage! Looks like they really spent some time figuring this one out. Will be really cool to see what modifications come to this platform.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  3. #3
    Fresh Catch
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1

    I'm sold

    It's exactly what I was hoping for ! Looks like my JK will be getting a brother

  4. #4
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    6,891
    Excellent, informative video...there are some very cool features on this truck...people laughed at me when I installed a forward facing camera in my rig...you have no idea how useful this is until you have one...the detail that went into the tailgate is impressive...

  5. #5
    Addict jeeeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tx
    Posts
    5,439
    Finally!!

    Did they have any diesel info?

  6. #6
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,271
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Great coverage! Looks like they really spent some time figuring this one out. Will be really cool to see what modifications come to this platform.
    Glad you liked what you saw! I think we'll be seeing way cool stuff for this rig

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    It's exactly what I was hoping for ! Looks like my JK will be getting a brother


    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Excellent, informative video...there are some very cool features on this truck...people laughed at me when I installed a forward facing camera in my rig...you have no idea how useful this is until you have one...the detail that went into the tailgate is impressive...
    Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    Finally!!

    Did they have any diesel info?
    No new info on the diesel other than it was coming.

  7. #7
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    HI & WA
    Posts
    6,891
    Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer?

    Yes...it's me, getting out and wiping it with a rag...how cool is having a washer for your camera?...I'm wondering if a rear facing camera is an option, and does it have a washer also?

  8. #8
    Meme King WJCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    27,684
    Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

    Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

  9. #9
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,271
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer?

    Yes...it's me, getting out and wiping it with a rag...how cool is having a washer for your camera?...I'm wondering if a rear facing camera is an option, and does it have a washer also?
    LOL!! Yes, it is you. I'm pretty sure a rear camera is required now a days. I did not see a washer on it.

  10. #10
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    52,271
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.
    If you plan to tow for sure, it'd be the one you'd want.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Jeep Gladiator Truck is FINALLY Here - 2018 LA Auto Show PICS
    By wayoflife in forum Jeep JT Gladiator Truck
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: 12-20-2018, 05:48 PM
  2. VIDEO : SEMA 2018 - Pre-Show Jeep Coverage - PART 2
    By wayoflife in forum 2018 SEMA Show
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-02-2018, 02:55 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2015, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-06-2015, 02:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS