Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.

See more pics of the all new Jeep Gladiator from the 2018 LA Auto Show here:
    Jeep Gladiator Photos from the 2018 LA Auto Show

Great coverage! Looks like they really spent some time figuring this one out. Will be really cool to see what modifications come to this platform.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Fresh Catch

I'm sold

It's exactly what I was hoping for ! Looks like my JK will be getting a brother

Excellent, informative video...there are some very cool features on this truck...people laughed at me when I installed a forward facing camera in my rig...you have no idea how useful this is until you have one...the detail that went into the tailgate is impressive...

Finally!!

Did they have any diesel info?

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    Great coverage! Looks like they really spent some time figuring this one out. Will be really cool to see what modifications come to this platform.
    Glad you liked what you saw! I think we'll be seeing way cool stuff for this rig

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    It's exactly what I was hoping for ! Looks like my JK will be getting a brother

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Excellent, informative video...there are some very cool features on this truck...people laughed at me when I installed a forward facing camera in my rig...you have no idea how useful this is until you have one...the detail that went into the tailgate is impressive...
    Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer?

Quote Originally Posted by jeeeep View Post
    Finally!!

Did they have any diesel info?
    No new info on the diesel other than it was coming.

Yes...it's me, getting out and wiping it with a rag...how cool is having a washer for your camera?...I'm wondering if a rear facing camera is an option, and does it have a washer also?

Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post

Yes...it's me, getting out and wiping it with a rag...how cool is having a washer for your camera?...I'm wondering if a rear facing camera is an option, and does it have a washer also?
    LOL!! Yes, it is you. I'm pretty sure a rear camera is required now a days. I did not see a washer on it.

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.
    If you plan to tow for sure, it'd be the one you'd want.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast