VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.

See more pics of the all new Jeep Gladiator from the 2018 LA Auto Show here:
Jeep Gladiator Photos from the 2018 LA Auto Show

:thumb:

Ted

I'm sold

It's exactly what I was hoping for ! Looks like my JK will be getting a brother

Brute

Hooked
Excellent, informative video...there are some very cool features on this truck...people laughed at me when I installed a forward facing camera in my rig...you have no idea how useful this is until you have one...the detail that went into the tailgate is impressive...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great coverage! Looks like they really spent some time figuring this one out. Will be really cool to see what modifications come to this platform.

Glad you liked what you saw! I think we'll be seeing way cool stuff for this rig :yup:

It's exactly what I was hoping for ! Looks like my JK will be getting a brother

Excellent, informative video...there are some very cool features on this truck...people laughed at me when I installed a forward facing camera in my rig...you have no idea how useful this is until you have one...the detail that went into the tailgate is impressive...

Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer? :crazyeyes: :D

Finally!!

Did they have any diesel info?

No new info on the diesel other than it was coming.

Brute

Hooked
Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer?

Yes...it's me, getting out and wiping it with a rag...how cool is having a washer for your camera?...I'm wondering if a rear facing camera is an option, and does it have a washer also?

WJCO

Meme King
Great video. Very informative. I am so happy to know the Sport comes with the 4.10 gears. I'm eyeing the Sport S big time.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah but, does your forward cam have a washer?

Yes...it's me, getting out and wiping it with a rag...how cool is having a washer for your camera?...I'm wondering if a rear facing camera is an option, and does it have a washer also?

LOL!! Yes, it is you. I'm pretty sure a rear camera is required now a days. I did not see a washer on it.

MTG

Caught the Bug
Nice video. At first I was a little meh, but the more I see it the more it grows on me. I'll may wait to buy a truck until I see one of these in person.

So, I've been watching all the video's on the JT and found Eddie in the background of someone else's video.

ddddd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gianfranco

Video bellissimo e Gladiator magnifica

While pickup trucks have always been a part of Jeep's long heritage, it'd been almost 30 years since they've actually had one in their family line up. Sure, there'd been a lot of talk about one being made and endless speculation and rumors as to when that might be but year after year, it continued to be an elusive unicorn... or I should say, up until now anyway. In this episode of the JL JOURNAL, you'll get to see highlights from the 2018 L.A. Auto Show where Jeep finally revealed what so many of us have been dying to get our hands on, the all new 2020 GLADIATOR. We apologize for the audio being difficult to hear - it was crazy loud at the reveal and we didn't have time to mic everyone. We hope you enjoy the video just the same.

: Clap2:: Clap2:: Clap2:: Clap2:

VIDEO : JEEP GLADIATOR Truck Highlights & Close Up Look at the 2018 LA Auto Show

So, I think I like this rig, god knows I’ve been looking forward to it. But, I’m concerned about break-over and departure angles with its length. Will this be trail capable? Are these valid concerns? It’s significantly longer than my JK and I know that can be tight on some trails. I don’t know that it would have been able to do the Arizona trail that Eddie just posted that awesome video of. Just my 2 cents. I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

13_gecko_rubi

Caught the Bug
The two things I found most interesting in the video are Tony is growing some weird type of beard and BRANDON OWNS A SUIT JACKET!!!!!!! Who knew??

Excellent coverage as usual Eddie.... There are many more little things to find that people are gonna love. It really is a nice truck.

Ddays

Hooked

Man, I'm really liking this truck! Awesome coverage & video Eddie - thanks! :cool:

The two things I found most interesting in the video are Tony is growing some weird type of beard and BRANDON OWNS A SUIT JACKET!!!!!!! Who knew??

Excellent coverage as usual Eddie.... There are many more little things to find that people are gonna love. It really is a nice truck.

Thanks for your added insight on this and all other Jeep subjects Geck - it's pretty cool hearing some of the behind the scenes info that you're able to share with all of us. :thumb:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Something that struck me was the spare tire mount. It can hold a 35 with no modifications. Does that mean we will not be able to run 37s or does it mean that modifications can be made to accommodate larger tires? In any case, I really really like this truck and the towing capacity. My co-driver has been looking at trailers lately with an eye on road trips.

Top Bottom