Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PO6DD code need some help please

Quote Originally Posted by Mybadjk View Post
    Everything still good so far? I just had this code pop up. Did an oil change and it cleared. Drive it a little bit and it’s fine. We’ll see if it comes up. Heard it’s pretty much trial and error with this code. My oil filter assembly was replaced last year this time of year. Would of been nice if they replaced the sensor. 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Roughly 2000 miles since the pump repair and I'm happy to report that I have had no issues... Thankfully! I think if they replaced the oil filter assembly it should have come with a new sensor but who knows. It really is a trial and error with this code. I would clear mine with no issues but it would always return. Good luck and let me know your outcome
    2012 JKU

Quote Originally Posted by jscribn1 View Post
    Roughly 2000 miles since the pump repair and I'm happy to report that I have had no issues... Thankfully! I think if they replaced the oil filter assembly it should have come with a new sensor but who knows. It really is a trial and error with this code. I would clear mine with no issues but it would always return. Good luck and let me know your outcome
    Yeah you would think. May have to find the paperwork and see if they did. But doubt it. My dealership doesn’t think outside of the box. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I've had the P06DD code for a bit over a year now and it's completely random when it shows up. I've replaced the oil pressure sensor but not the housing, which I'll probably do when I do the plugs this summer.

I can go between 2-4K miles at a whack before the code shows itself sometimes, I just clear it with my programmer and it doesnt come back for another couple thousand miles or more. Definitely a gremlin to be sure, but the jeep doesnt display any abnormal conditions when the code is popped and my oil pressure stays the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123