Side marker lights

Hey all, I tore my fenders off and replaced them with slimmer ones. Is there a set of side markers that are plug and play to the existing wiring? I really don’t want to splice anything.

Cheapest option would be best!

Thanks all.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
Hey all, I tore my fenders off and replaced them with slimmer ones. Is there a set of side markers that are plug and play to the existing wiring? I really don’t want to splice anything.

Thanks all.

I mounted my factory marker light here when we cut my fenders. I will try to remember to get a better picture later.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app IMG_3350.JPG
Forgot to attach pic 🤦🏻*♂️

zimm

Caught the Bug
So does FL, but I don't give a crap. No safety inspections down here. There're more idiots with burned out brake lights than off road rigs missing "required" lights.

Gobicon2017

Thanks all.

I used a piece of 1” aluminum and drilled out a hole for a led marker light then attached it to an existing bolt. IMG_0195.JPG simple and easy

Gobicon2017

pop2tu

Some states require them. Like California. [emoji849]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

I have been pulled over for everything else like no license plate light, headlight out(went out 15 min prior), no 3rd brake light. They have never said anything about not having side marker lights, or my cracked windshield. That is all in Barstow too!

Edit: Just knocked on some wood!

chuck79

PA fails my inspection for the side lights not working. Then I made them work and they tried to tell me they have to be blinkers. I showed the wiring diagram and they still argued for 2 hours.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
PA fails my inspection for the side lights not working. Then I made them work and they tried to tell me they have to be blinkers. I showed the wiring diagram and they still argued for 2 hours.

Lol, gotta love PA but I can’t even blame them on that one. Why don’t they blink...

Yea that’s false lol that inspector is trying to rip you off. As a pa inspector myself they don’t need to flash. Even from the factory they don’t. You can easily wire them to flash but it isn’t needed

chuck79

Yea that’s false lol that inspector is trying to rip you off. As a pa inspector myself they don’t need to flash. Even from the factory they don’t. You can easily wire them to flash but it isn’t needed

Yup I said the same thing. I showed the wiring diagram and eventually waved down another jk to show him.

Top Bottom