Metalcloak 3.5 inch Dual-Rate Coils (FRONT ONLY)

Jsouder53

Hooked
Just swapped out my front coils, had them on my Jeep for less than a year. They are solid coils and don’t sag. I don’t know when I’m going to get around to changing out the rears, so I figured I would go ahead and post these. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

Will ship on your dime.

Jsouder53

Hooked
They feel great! I’ll know better when I take the roads toward my work that are rough as hell. I would like the get the rears sooner than later, but who knows when that’ll happen...

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
After you put the plush rides through their paces let me know how much difference there really is. I have the metalcloak springs and don't think the ride is bad, but have been curious about the plush rides as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

toyotire

Just swapped out my front coils, had them on my Jeep for less than a year. They are solid coils and don’t sag. I don’t know when I’m going to get around to changing out the rears, so I figured I would go ahead and post these. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

Will ship on your dime.

Are you in Bozeman?

Jsouder53

Hooked
After you put the plush rides through their paces let me know how much difference there really is. I have the metalcloak springs and don't think the ride is bad, but have been curious about the plush rides as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Will do! I love them so far [emoji106] not a massive change in ride, but I don’t feel every nook and cranny on the road anymore... to me it’s not as harsh. I think I’ll deal with the rears for a while

Are you in Bozeman?

I am in the Bozeman area yes

toyotire

My daughter goes to school at MSU and works down town at a jewelry store hattie Rex and we get that way every couple of months. I would be glad to throw some dollars your way for them. She lives right by Bridger Brewing and Town and country Foods.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Pm sent

2016 JK Rubicon
35-12.5 R17 Radar Renegade R7 MT
2.5 budget boost
10k Winch/stubby bumper
Trucklites
TYT9800 / Pro510XL
KC1IMA

Jsouder53

Hooked
Thank you my daughter said they were waiting for her. Hopefully I will get that way in not too long and will hopefully be able to meet up and buy you a beer and lunch and kick some tires. thanks again.

Not a problem! Let me know when you’re in town! Would love to meet up with you [emoji106]

Top Bottom