Hey there [emoji1309]

BeefyAF

Hi everyone!
I am from Sparks, Nevada. I am currently deployed. My dad (El Pato, on here) convinced me to join! So I’m going to live vicariously through your guys’ posts these next few months.

I grew up around camping and off roading. My first vehicle being a ‘93 Ramcharger.

I finally decided to upgrade a couple years ago and i picked up my 2005 TJ, sport 4.0, 6 speed manual, with low miles for a steal (courtesy of my dads mad Craigslist skills). My Jeep originally came with Dana 30/35s on 33s with a 4” procomp lift.
I spent the first few months of owning it upgrading the bumpers and putting on sliders and a winch. I went with Rock Hard 4x4 midwith legendary front bumper with hoop for the front, topped with Warn M8 winch, and Rock Hard 4x4 patriot series rear bumper and tire carrier with rack cargo basket and jerry can mounts. (Made in USA [emoji631])
Once all that was compete we started tearing into the suspension. Upgraded to Dana 44 front and rear. 4.88 gearing. ARB lockers. 5.5” rubicon express tri-link long arm kit. 35” Wrangler duratracs. It was a super fun build, resulting in the name “beefy”.

Done some good off roading with it, but i really plan on getting more into it when i get home for the summer!

Tori
#beefyAF

When i first picked it up.....
IMG_1517.JPG

To the build....
IMG_1518.JPG

Had some fun at Southern California’s Tierra Del Sol event a week after we finished putting it together (no breaks![emoji1323])
IMG_1519.JPG

The rubicon trail for my 22nd birthday in August (beef kicked ass)
IMG_1384.jpg
IMG_1383.JPG

And some beautiful trails and camping in goldfield, Nevada
IMG_1520.JPG

I can’t wait to interact with y’all, and hopefully see you out there one day!! [emoji1309][emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

El Pato

Welcome to the Forum Kid. Let’s plan a trip as soon as you get back. Stay safe out there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom