Email Notifications

bhaner

I think I have everything set correctly but I still do not get email notifications from this forum.

Does your server not do that?

WJCO

Meme King
I think I have everything set correctly but I still do not get email notifications from this forum.

Does your server not do that?

If you're on a desktop, upper right area should be 'settings.' Then on the next screen, over on the left should be 'general settings.' I believe somewhere in there you can customize your notifications.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry guys, the app notifications isn't something that we can fix. As I had mentioned in the past, Apple won't let us. If we try, they'll force us to have our app be reviewed again and there is no guarantee that they'll approve it. If anything, they're just looking for a way to can our app.

Not sure what's going on with the email notifications but we're looking into it.

JKbrick

Sorry guys, the app notifications isn't something that we can fix. As I had mentioned in the past, Apple won't let us. If we try, they'll force us to have our app be reviewed again and there is no guarantee that they'll approve it. If anything, they're just looking for a way to can our app.

Not sure what's going on with the email notifications but we're looking into it.

I’m not sure I could go on with my life without this App!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked

It’s really not a huge issue... you can still check the notifications manually on the app. Also helpful is checking the feed every 5 minutes like a crack addict...(so I’ve heard) [emoji51]

Top Bottom