Hello from TN

DaCooyon

Hello all. I'm Michael. I found Wayalife via JK Experience videos on Youtube. I have a 2011 JKUR with a 5.7L Hemi (JSS kit). Aside from the motor swap, a budget boost, and 35's, it is stock. I did just order bumpers. ...its a start... Not sure what direction I'm going to go with it. I bounce back and forth from putting it on tons and 40's, to selling it, to doing a complete overland set up. I suffer from Jeep A.D.D. When I bought the JKU it was to serve as a daily driver. I had a built TJ (39's, tons, LS, Atlas, cage, etc) and then a buggy for a short time (wheeled it once :( ). Sold the buggy due to relocating moved from TX to TN (north of Knoxville).

:wave:

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL from Kansas City.
Windrock is awesome. So many trails for all builds. And beautiful.

Attachments

• tapatalk_1464113823171.jpeg
    tapatalk_1464113823171.jpeg
    37.4 KB · Views: 34
  • tapatalk_1464113883715.jpeg
    tapatalk_1464113883715.jpeg
    109.7 KB · Views: 39

wjtstudios

Hooked
I haven't been to Windrock yet. It's only an hour and half from me. Need to get out there. How did you like it?

Love the Scrambler!!

Thank you, she’s my baby! Had that one for 22 years.

. IMG_9251.jpg

Redknight, Coop, Nbunga and I had a great time out at Windrock. Beautiful country and great terrain. I can’t wait to get back. IMG_0009.JPG IMG_9925.jpg IMG_9911.jpg IMG_0006.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

DaCooyon

Thanks for all the welcomes!

And thank you to those posting pics and experiences at Winrock. Post up if you plan to go. I'm just about ready! Once my bumpers and winch are in (any day I hope!) I'll be ready to brave into the world of 4 door wheeling. It's been about a year since I wheeled and that was in a buggy so it'll be a whole new experience having to actually drive vs point and shoot. :cool:

Top Bottom