Gruff JK is gonna be pissed

Ddays

Hooked
Nice Jerry!! Congrats! Little jealous of you

Thanks Steve! Maybe Taylor will let me drive my damn Jeep offroad now. I'm gonna need a good spotter its been so long ;)

Congrats Jerry!! That’s awesome!

Congrats, that’s awesome!

Thanks Bill & Drew! I'm actually pretty excited because the wife is excited about this one too!

Awesome! Congrats!

That’s awesome!!!!! Congrats!!!! [emoji106]

Congrats.

Thanks guys! Gonna be a long wait!

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks Bill & Drew! I'm actually pretty excited because the wife is excited about this one too!

!

That’ll make it easier for upgrades. She’s not used to seeing normal jeeps. When it arrives, she’ll think the tires are to small and insist on at least 35s. Here’s to hoping anyway!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Coop

Caught the Bug
Wow congrats Jerry! I’m so tempted myself! You ain’t makin it easy!
Now I’m jealous too! Dang!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ddays

Hooked
That’ll make it easier for upgrades. She’s not used to seeing normal jeeps. When it arrives, she’ll think the tires are to small and insist on at least 35s. Here’s to hoping anyway!!

Haha, she already helped me pick out a set of wheels and tires! Gonna stick to 35's to start & see how it goes. :thumb:

Wow congrats Jerry! I’m so tempted myself! You ain’t makin it easy!
Now I’m jealous too! Dang!

Thanks man! Fair warning: Do not take one of these for a test drive or you'll want one! They're that nice. Having said that, go take one for a test drive - these things are sooooo badass!

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Congratulations! Beautiful looking ride! Glad to hear that you’re keeping Gruff and just adding to the stable.

Ddays

Hooked
Congratulations! Beautiful looking ride! Glad to hear that you’re keeping Gruff and just adding to the stable.

Thanks! Yeah, He's gonna be a member of the family for a long time. Too much hard work went into him.

Top Bottom