Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Gruff JK is gonna be pissed

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    I don't think you'll be disappointed with the coopers, especially compared to other mud tires. 2 different style if tires here anyway, but my assumption is that is part of the reason Jerry went with more of AT this time around for this Jeep in its current phase of life, not everyone needs a good meaty MT. All stuff to consider.

BTW, How many miles are people seeing out of the ridge grapplers on Jeeps? My boss has them on his f350 and they are toast, and loud actually, at 18k- but clearly a heavier vehicle. I kinda feel bad too cause while the shop recommended them I also gave them the nod.

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I Just put the ridge grapplers on my Ram 3500 with it was delivered the first of February. I've put over 2K miles on it in the last 5 weeks so I can't speak to overall longevity, but there is no noticeable loss of tread when compared to the Spare with 0 miles on it. At the rate I'm dumping miles on it, I'll know by fall if they'll hold up. I can speak to the fact that they are quiet and smooth as hell on the road, have had no issues pushing thru about 12" of snow and have gotten me back into some of my sites when we had a brief thaw and everything turned into a muddy soup bowl and then back out. They are one of the few AT type tires that had the load rating for the HD trucks and Tow really well. So far, they are better than I had expected.
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I Just put the ridge grapplers on my Ram 3500 with it was delivered the first of February. I've put over 2K miles on it in the last 5 weeks so I can't speak to overall longevity, but there is no noticeable loss of tread when compared to the Spare with 0 miles on it. At the rate I'm dumping miles on it, I'll know by fall if they'll hold up. I can speak to the fact that they are quiet and smooth as hell on the road, have had no issues pushing thru about 12" of snow and have gotten me back into some of my sites when we had a brief thaw and everything turned into a muddy soup bowl and then back out. They are one of the few AT type tires that had the load rating for the HD trucks and Tow really well. So far, they are better than I had expected.
    I hope they do well for you, I've only ever heard good things about these tires but my boss is also the only one I know well that has them. Don't mean to knock this tire at all but his we're good normal wear till about 10k with rotations and then melted away. So many factors could contribute though, probably mainly cause it's a Ford lol (I have a ram 3500 too)

Quote Originally Posted by benatc1 View Post
    I hope they do well for you, I've only ever heard good things about these tires but my boss is also the only one I know well that has them. Don't mean to knock this tire at all but his we're good normal wear till about 10k with rotations and then melted away. So many factors could contribute though, probably mainly cause it's a Ford lol (I have a ram 3500 too)

I hope these hold out well, they ride great. And yes, its probably a Ford thing!
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

I hope these hold out well, they ride great. And yes, its probably a Ford thing!
    Hey now!
    Depending on how these hold up I was gonna put a set on the wife's 250HD

Quote Originally Posted by Ddays View Post
    Hey now!
    Depending on how these hold up I was gonna put a set on the wife's 250HD
    When you do, just keep in mind you won't get as many miles on them as you would a Ram!
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

When you do, just keep in mind you won't get as many miles on them as you would a Ram!

LOL, 10 of em

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516