Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Banks/Money Managment

Banks/Money Managment

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Buying opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Exactly. Everyone looks at me like I’m the biggest asshole whenever I say “bring it”. About a recession.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    so in love with debt...
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Agreed.

That's the whole core problem right there. I wish I could keep a business going for decades by spending more than I take in.

The founding fathers didn't want a bank.

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.”

― John Adams 1826
    This.
    en hopup veritas

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HighwayTrout View Post
    Exactly. Everyone looks at me like I’m the biggest asshole whenever I say “bring it”. About a recession.
    I’ve been waiting for it. I hold a little in my retirement accounts, for times like this. I made a buy in the December dip, then sold it, not quite at the top, but close enough.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

I’ve been waiting for it. I hold a little in my retirement accounts, for times like this. I made a buy in the December dip, then sold it, not quite at the top, but close enough.
    Been assuming it will happen since the last one. So many variables and "experts" on the big screen talking about this and that, but the foundational problem still remains: DEBT. The world reserve currency is the USD. It used to be strong but now it's an illusion of strength and other nations don't want to play the game anymore. The entire world is entangled in this.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Been assuming it will happen since the last one. So many variables and "experts" on the big screen talking about this and that, but the foundational problem still remains: DEBT. The world reserve currency is the USD. It used to be strong but now it's an illusion of strength and other nations don't want to play the game anymore. The entire world is entangled in this.
    And that’s an issue our politicians refuse to attack, that no one gets worked up about.

And that’s an issue our politicians refuse to attack, that no one gets worked up about.

Yep. Bush/Obama/Trump. Same mask with no solution.

Support the JL forum: JLWRANGLER.COM

Jeep JT GLADIATOR FORUM: www.JT-Gladiator.com

Yep keep pushing deeper and deeper into it. Accepting the newest "Max depbt" level.

Maybe I'll start living my life modeled after the US government. LS swap, 60/80, and 40's here I come...haha. I'll just default on everything I own and my excuse will be, "But I'm just doing what the government does".

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Banks/Money Managment

Too bad they aren’t as committed to tackling a real threat to every child...the national debt.

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Yep keep pushing deeper and deeper into it. Accepting the newest "Max depbt" level.

Maybe I'll start living my life modeled after the US government. LS swap, 60/80, and 40's here I come...haha. I'll just default on everything I own and my excuse will be, "But I'm just doing what the government does".

You have to have unlimited access to other people’s money, or your own mint.

Too bad they aren’t as committed to tackling a real threat to every child...the national debt.

You have to have unlimited access to other people’s money, or your own mint.

Does a credit card skimmer count...haha?

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post

My retirement plan in 20 years and after the LS swap

thelma.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456