Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So do I piss the wife off or just keep quiet?

eh, I'd keep it and try it. If it works, you can let us all know. It'd be nice to see other options out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Or have one of your friends start a thread saying his Costway fridge caught on fire...I'm sure several other members will contribute...then show your wife the thread...
    That's a good one- last thing I want is for the new JL to catch on fire right?

I can tell you've been married for quite some time

It's on the way so maybe I'll give it a try. At least she bought it through Amazon - they're good with returns.

Good idea Eddie - I will post up some pics. Who knows, it may end up being pretty nice

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Keep it. She is never wrong, until proven wrong. If it breaks, buy a new one. It may be a winner.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

Keep it. Or you will get one of these answers.

2c0a1e70f5aa91e53679142a8c4f6ada--funny-but-true-haha-so-true.jpg
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

With my luck, I’d return it for the one I want then it would have issues. Then I’d never hear the end of it.

I would keep it try it out. I mean it can’t hurt to try it out. There’s a few things my wife got me for the Jeep that aren’t exactly what I wanted or the best brand but the product so far are working really great for me. Just like my seat covers they weren’t bartact like I would prefer but they were half the cost and are doing the job just the same. And it means a lot coming from her.

I’d keep it and try it if it’s about the same size and options.

My wife is a research nut, I’ll look at something for less than five minutes, which was to long to begin with, make my decision, buy it and move on. She spends hours looking into the simplest thing. But many times in the end found a better product, cheaper, that would have outlast what I would have bought.

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Keep it. She is never wrong, until proven wrong. If it breaks, buy a new one. It may be a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Keep it. Or you will get one of these answers.2c0a1e70f5aa91e53679142a8c4f6ada--funny-but-true-haha-so-true.jpg
    So very true!

Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    With my luck, I’d return it for the one I want then it would have issues. Then I’d never hear the end of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    I would keep it try it out. I mean it can’t hurt to try it out. There’s a few things my wife got me for the Jeep that aren’t exactly what I wanted or the best brand but the product so far are working really great for me. Just like my seat covers they weren’t bartact like I would prefer but they were half the cost and are doing the job just the same. And it means a lot coming from her.
    Yeah, sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the name thing. In the end if this works well I can post up how great this thing is and everyone can save some dough

Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I’d keep it and try it if it’s about the same size and options.

My wife is a research nut, I’ll look at something for less than five minutes, which was to long to begin with, make my decision, buy it and move on. She spends hours looking into the simplest thing. But many times in the end found a better product, cheaper, that would have outlast what I would have bought.

Right? Mine does the same thing. Oooh look, I found this blouse (don't call it a shirt) on blank-blank site and saved $1.25. Then I got my ebates check and saved even more.
    I admire her dedication in trying to save money, but Amazon is great for guys like me with zero attention spans. I can come in hot, get the shit bought with one-click, and be on to something else in a minute

Keep it and test it out. Definitely the safe bet when it comes to keeping the piece at home.

Just don't ever make the mistake of buying an off brand kitchen appliance or beauty product if your wife asks for a particular item. This may sound like the same situation..... It's not. They are aloud to buy us the cheaper off brand shit, just not the other way around. Lol 😂.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast