Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: So do I piss the wife off or just keep quiet?

  1. #11
    Administrator wayoflife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Carson City, NV
    Posts
    49,294
    eh, I'd keep it and try it. If it works, you can let us all know. It'd be nice to see other options out.

  2. #12
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    7,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Or have one of your friends start a thread saying his Costway fridge caught on fire...I'm sure several other members will contribute...then show your wife the thread...
    That's a good one- last thing I want is for the new JL to catch on fire right?

    I can tell you've been married for quite some time


    It's on the way so maybe I'll give it a try. At least she bought it through Amazon - they're good with returns.

    Good idea Eddie - I will post up some pics. Who knows, it may end up being pretty nice

  3. #13
    That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Madison, MS
    Posts
    12,854
    Keep it. She is never wrong, until proven wrong. If it breaks, buy a new one. It may be a winner.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES



    Build Thread-- http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...l-II-The-Deuce

  4. #14
    Addict catahoula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    8,045
    Keep it. Or you will get one of these answers.

    2c0a1e70f5aa91e53679142a8c4f6ada--funny-but-true-haha-so-true.jpg
    “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace.”

    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

    "Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

  5. #15
    Hooked WiscoHR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    159
    With my luck, I’d return it for the one I want then it would have issues. Then I’d never hear the end of it.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  6. #16
    Nothing but a Thing Clifford33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,228
    I would keep it try it out. I mean it can’t hurt to try it out. There’s a few things my wife got me for the Jeep that aren’t exactly what I wanted or the best brand but the product so far are working really great for me. Just like my seat covers they weren’t bartact like I would prefer but they were half the cost and are doing the job just the same. And it means a lot coming from her.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  7. #17
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    2,898
    I’d keep it and try it if it’s about the same size and options.

    My wife is a research nut, I’ll look at something for less than five minutes, which was to long to begin with, make my decision, buy it and move on. She spends hours looking into the simplest thing. But many times in the end found a better product, cheaper, that would have outlast what I would have bought.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  8. #18
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    7,448
    Quote Originally Posted by notnalc68 View Post
    Keep it. She is never wrong, until proven wrong. If it breaks, buy a new one. It may be a winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by catahoula View Post
    Keep it. Or you will get one of these answers.2c0a1e70f5aa91e53679142a8c4f6ada--funny-but-true-haha-so-true.jpg
    So very true!

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscoHR View Post
    With my luck, I’d return it for the one I want then it would have issues. Then I’d never hear the end of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clifford33 View Post
    I would keep it try it out. I mean it can’t hurt to try it out. There’s a few things my wife got me for the Jeep that aren’t exactly what I wanted or the best brand but the product so far are working really great for me. Just like my seat covers they weren’t bartact like I would prefer but they were half the cost and are doing the job just the same. And it means a lot coming from her.
    Yeah, sometimes it's easy to get caught up in the name thing. In the end if this works well I can post up how great this thing is and everyone can save some dough

  9. #19
    Addict Ddays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Darlington, Pa
    Posts
    7,448
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I’d keep it and try it if it’s about the same size and options.

    My wife is a research nut, I’ll look at something for less than five minutes, which was to long to begin with, make my decision, buy it and move on. She spends hours looking into the simplest thing. But many times in the end found a better product, cheaper, that would have outlast what I would have bought.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Right? Mine does the same thing. Oooh look, I found this blouse (don't call it a shirt) on blank-blank site and saved $1.25. Then I got my ebates check and saved even more.
    I admire her dedication in trying to save money, but Amazon is great for guys like me with zero attention spans. I can come in hot, get the shit bought with one-click, and be on to something else in a minute

  10. #20
    Hooked 98XJ06LJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    US
    Posts
    206
    Keep it and test it out. Definitely the safe bet when it comes to keeping the piece at home.

    Just don't ever make the mistake of buying an off brand kitchen appliance or beauty product if your wife asks for a particular item. This may sound like the same situation..... It's not. They are aloud to buy us the cheaper off brand shit, just not the other way around. Lol 😂.

    Sent from my Moto Z (2) using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dynomax Quiet Crawler installed
    By deezus in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 05-02-2018, 09:22 PM
  2. Dynomax Quiet Crawler- Backorder
    By deezus in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-23-2017, 04:20 PM
  3. Hear Me Roar! Manly Exhaust, but need to quiet down
    By UNLIMITED_FUN in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-23-2016, 05:47 PM
  4. Quiet Custom Offroad Exhaust
    By SmokinV10 in forum Jeep JK Wrangler
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-21-2015, 02:43 AM
  5. Movies & Shows That Will Piss off Tyrants & Terrorists
    By wayoflife in forum The 8th Slot
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-19-2014, 09:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS