JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
After licking our wounds from from our epic 2nd day on the 2018 Nitto JL-Experience presented by KMC, Mel decided to give us a break from the rocks and took us out on an overland expedition across the desert and mountains of Arizona. Along the way, we would get to explore a historic mining camp, wheel across an amazing piece of private property, go on a short hike to see some ancient petroglyphs and then wrap our day turning a few wrenches, out in a parking lot. Again, being that we were not attending the JLX as official videographers, we were not able to get the footage we would have preferred but hope that you'll be able to still enjoy this 3rd episode of REUNION, for what it is. Thank you for watching.

A good bottle jack is your friend.
https://amzn.to/2L0OOAu

WIN a Pair of NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses!!
If you missed your chance to WIN a pair of all NEW WAYALIFE Shot Glasses, all you have to do is post up a response on this thread and let us know what you think of the video. Doing this will automatically enter into our new drawing and a WINNER will be selected at random and announced before our next video release. :cool:

IMG_3903.jpg

UPDATE: The WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is Bear_JKU!

Jsouder53

Hooked
JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

Awesome video! I thought you weren’t able to get much footage! Lol... I’m using my bottle jack from now on, my scissor jack is all bent up already from one instance such as that [emoji51] that private property was cool as hell!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Great work! Loved the video. I never have liked those scissor jacks. Glad you stayed up and were there to help!

WJCO

Meme King
Nice video. Harris sure seems like a cool guy. Can't believe that fucking scissor jack. I've seen several damaged and bent over the years but none ever fail with the vehicle weight on it! Holy fuck, that was crazy!

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Another great video! So when is the next one!?!?!?

Those petroglyphs were really cool and that bottle jack scene could have been very bad for everyone especially Harris.... Glad everyone was okay.

Just another example of why your videos are incredible, you're bringing us all the behind-the-scenes stuff that really makes up the JLX and the JKX as well.... Along with all your other videos. You get to see the true experience from your adventures through your eyes and everyone else's eyes and not just see the final product that was put together by a film crew. Not that there's anything wrong with that but all of your videos just bring a lot more personability to it and makes us all feel like we're really there 👌👏👍🍻 thanks again!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bear_JT

Hooked
That was another awesome video Eddie and Cindy! That jack failure made me jump back lol. It’s pretty cool of you guys to help with repairs but even cooler that you have all the right necessities with you.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome trip. Could be my favorite of the three so far. As epic as part 2 was, this was just special, plain and simple. The mansion out there and then being able to play on some private land. Truly a one of a kind. Although, I’m surprised Harris didn’t just hold his Jeep up with on hand and finish the job with the other. All seriousness, glad that jack failure didn’t carry bigger consequences and everyone was safe. Can’t wait for the next in line.

TrailHunter

Hooked
JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | Overland Expedition Across Arizona

Cool views and that Jack scene was intense... would have sucked if the shaft was the wrong length after all that. But Harris just kept his cool and got er done. Awesome part 3!

Edit: I can’t stop thinking if someone was laying under that Jeep... Thats why I Always throw a wheel under the frame if I have no Stand. Scary shit.

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
What a day! A little of everything that makes your videos so good. Jeeps going over obstacles. Jeeps on the road. Jeeps exploring new and unique places. And Jeepsters having a great time together. So glad nobody was hurt when Harris's Jeep decided to take a walk. The views on this trip are epic. Keep the viddies coming. :clap2:

BaddestCross

I was waiting for that deer to bite. 😂

Nice 3rd installment... I've seen that mansion somewhere before. Cool that you guys got to walk through it. That the crown moulding was still there is pretty amazing.

Glad no one got hurt when the Jeep tipped... I need to get a bottle jack that works. The one I have doesn't hold pressure. 😳

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Elkn

Elkn

You guys got in some pretty rough stuff look like you had fun good job on the video thanks

jjlong

Great video! Those damn scissor jacks. Same thing happened to Chillin the most...while changing an axle shaft on the Rubicon Trail. DANGEROUS!

Top Bottom