Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 3 | From the Hualapai Mountains to Sedona

I love your style of video editing Eddie and Cindy. I can watch these videos 100 times and never get board. Thanks for taking us along again!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Not That Kind of Engineer olram30's Avatar
    The scissors Jack failure made me jump. Damn!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Another great video. Some great scenery. And glad everyone in the parking lot repair was ok, after the scissor jack mishap. Glad i threw mine out.

Great video. I have already watched it twice. Awesome adventure and again the teamwork is incredible. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Fresh Catch
    Another awesome video Eddie and Cindy!

Eddie saves the day again! I think Harris needs a bottle jack under the Christmas tree! Another great video, Thanks guys for taking us along!

2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Great video Eddie and Cindy. Really like how you guys stick together and help each other out. I have a similar group of friends.

2016 JKU

Looks like a great time, lots of history in this one. Other than the scissor jack incident it looked like a smooth day. Crazy that deer walked right up to you.

Another great video! Enjoyed it on the big screen with my wife. As an ex-Zonie it brought back some memories of high desert wheelin. Some scary shit with the scissor jack. I’ve always trusted the scissor over the hydraulics of the bottle. Gonna rethink that one.
    Embrace the Recoil!

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkfan View Post
    And another great video! Thanks for sharing. Edit: I'm getting a bottle jack!!!!
    LOL!! Glad you enjoyed it and yes, get a bottle jack for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Awesome video! I thought you weren’t able to get much footage! Lol... I’m using my bottle jack from now on, my scissor jack is all bent up already from one instance such as that that private property was cool as hell!
    LOL!! We didn't. There was lots that you didn't get to see but maybe that's a good thing

Quote Originally Posted by OverlanderJK View Post
    Slow mo on that damn bottle jack. Scary shit. Another good video in the series!
    LOL!! Slow mo and without having to make it that way during editing. As soon as we heard that *ping*, everyone jumped back!

Quote Originally Posted by DannyD View Post
    Great video again!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by TOPLESS View Post
    Great work! Loved the video. I never have liked those scissor jacks. Glad you stayed up and were there to help!
    Yeah, it was a bit too early for us to go to bed LOL. Glad you enjoyed our video

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Nice video. Harris sure seems like a cool guy. Can't believe that fucking scissor jack. I've seen several damaged and bent over the years but none ever fail with the vehicle weight on it! Holy fuck, that was crazy!
    The problem is that the factory scissor jack was designed to be used on a factory Jeep, NOT one that's lifted 3.5" and loaded up with the weight of heavy steel bumpers and bigger tires mounted on heavy wheels. Just not a good idea to use one at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by rumblebee3 View Post
    Another great video! So when is the next one!?!?!?

Those petroglyphs were really cool and that bottle jack scene could have been very bad for everyone especially Harris.... Glad everyone was okay.

Just another example of why your videos are incredible, you're bringing us all the behind-the-scenes stuff that really makes up the JLX and the JKX as well.... Along with all your other videos. You get to see the true experience from your adventures through your eyes and everyone else's eyes and not just see the final product that was put together by a film crew. Not that there's anything wrong with that but all of your videos just bring a lot more personability to it and makes us all feel like we're really there 👌👏👍🍻 thanks again!
    Thank you, we're truly flattered you would say as much. All we can ever hope to do is share our experiences with guys like you and we're so glad that you'd enjoy what you see.

As far as the next one goes - hoping to have it out by next week.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast